Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
AnonUp.com UPDATE:
Holding off on verifications for now on AnonUp.com. Please tell users not even to submit. Don't want to really deal with people's personal info until we have the process in place.

Priority is infrastructure. We are keeping the site moving with an insane amount of new signups. Not expected! Thank You!

Working w/our team now building additional server clusters. Scaling fast. Fun Stuff!

Please use discernment in trusting accounts unless someone you trust confirms them for now. We will get to verifications after we build out some of the requested features from user
04:01 AM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
17 January, 08:32
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I don't even know what this verification is ?! Maybe a lot of people click on this to see what it is.
Thanks for everything you do! I hope that there will be a translation function one day. God Bless 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 January, 10:43
Thank you, you are so awesome! We appreciate your hard work so much! How did you do all this so fast? 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JackQ Hend @jbtxwest1
16 January, 10:23
you are awesome. thank you so much for this site. really enjoying it.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
16 January, 10:19
Nevermind its working now. sorry 😁

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
16 January, 10:16
is this why I cant submit my own post?

amy lilley @amylilley
16 January, 10:05
Amen, thank you😎

Hey Mister @Heymister
16 January, 07:00
I know you are busy, however, Why am I showing zero followers, when I clearly have followers? HELP!

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
16 January, 12:48
In response Hey Mister to his Publication
Try refreshing the page or clearing cache.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
16 January, 06:25
It's a pleasure to be part of your Anonup network, I'm in France and communicating, exchanging, with American Patriots, it's an honor. A lot of misinformation circulates here and we are suspended to your news.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
16 January, 05:13
Words of thanks aren't enough so here's a GIF. 🙏🏻

Naomi KeK @WhyWhoCaresKek
16 January, 04:56
you are doing a fantastic job, this is a great platform. Thank you #wwg1wga

BGDG deGetts @bgd
16 January, 04:43
yeah because I am being targeted by groups of these weasles.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
16 January, 04:20
I always thought the verification just meant to be checkmarked like twitter, now by your comment I see it is an actual verification process. I'll keep looking for your updates and verify upon the change. We have something good here and I haven't seen anyone really going against the movement or posting misinformation that is to the best of their knowledge. Thank you and I'll keep thanking you. It's nice to not be shadowbanned and feel not to exist. God Bless you and the team (didn't even know you had a team!).