Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am finding myself pulled between two opposing things: my "achiever maximiser" personality that wants to get things done and make things happen and win fights, and the limits of my physical body with some shredded nerves from years of battle stress and a deep exhaustion from fighting for so long.
06:31 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
29 March, 07:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Taking/consuming all forms of magnesium has helped my nerves a ton. You need some healing🙏 Not sure if you’re able to get on Twitter but Grimhood saved me with his natural healing advice. What you’re feeling is real and can be improved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
29 March, 07:09
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
He has a website also:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 March, 06:45
Take care of yourself Martin, first!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 March, 06:35
đź’–đź•Š

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
29 March, 06:34
Then lets ende this #ECHELON