Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
29 March, 04:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep, probably between (16-19) hertz, “these are below the range of human hearing, which begins at 20hz.” The “fear” frequencies typically cause anxiety/panic attacks, dizziness, and create a feeling of fear, in humans and animals. The article I read about negative frequencies on the human psyche can be found here.
https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 01:29
Brainwashing frequency for sure (apparently the “frequency” has been known to encourage anchors to pleasure themselves 🤦‍♀️😳 while on the air).

NOTE to SELF...Avoid CNN frequency at all costs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 11:10
Possibly not just them, wonder whats behind screen.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
29 March, 11:05
I have been looking for this! Yes, I think so.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 10:36
I have no idea.

I quit watching them after seeing their lies about the ability to cap a well in the GOM.

Fucking hilarious, that.

BTW - it was one of Queenie's pipelines they cut, a total dog & pony show, except for all the poison they dumped on us.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
29 March, 09:30
I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it was on one day in an office I visited. I don't watch t.v. at all. It was so obvious to me that they try to brainwash people. it was nonstop Trump bashing over and over again. I said to myself, now I know where all the antiTrump sentiment comes from. I honestly couldn't figure out why people hate Trump so much.After seeing the nonstop lies on CNN -I figured out that was the reason.

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
29 March, 08:03
It's kinda like the brown note, except instead of shitting your pants you shit your brain. 😆

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 10:37
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
ROTFLMAO!

You're right!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 March, 07:58
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
💩 4 🧠 s

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
29 March, 07:22
Been thinking the same thing. Not only them but others too. 🧐

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 March, 07:09

Bee Saved @BSaved
29 March, 05:25
In the words of Joe M “were we ever to be freed”?

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
29 March, 04:26
its like they Rick Rollin all the viewers without them even knowing.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 March, 03:27
100% we the people are the vibe!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 March, 03:03
theTRUTH: Subliminal Messaging Is Real - YouTube

Subliminal messaging is everywhere. It's not just in advertising, it's in music, film and TV, politics and pop culture. Here are a few subtle messages you've...

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
29 March, 07:42
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I always thought that looked like something! The Wendy's bag that has "mom" on it.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 March, 08:25
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
my sister went to Art (college) school and she had a class on subliminal messages and its in everything and its mind blowing

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 03:00
Stage Set !
Great story behind this tune
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What's The Frequency Kenneth (Lyrics) - YouTube

Because no-one knows the words.I do not own any rights to this song (plus whatever else I have to say for legal reasons)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 02:14

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 March, 01:23
79 😎

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
29 March, 01:10
I'm >79% sure the TV plays a frequency even when it's off. They don't call it a television "program" for nothing. Damn thing is a spawn of Satan, right up there with refined sugar.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 March, 01:47
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
.....right up there with refined sugar –– and refined wheat, canola oil, mercury-amalgam dental fillings, and flouridated water- all known toxins to brain and body. "knowingly" will get [them] in the end.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 09:00
In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 01:09
Well, that was cool! Clicked "like" and it rolled to "35"... Shared, and it rolled to "17."😊

(Happened to see "11:35" on the clock tonight and that always makes me think that JFK should've had 2 terms. 😔🙏)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 01:10
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
My mom liked to play the slot machines. It was kind of like that. Hahahaha... ;)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 March, 01:06
Watch the news outlets.
https://qposts.online/post...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 01:05
TS 00:28
Mirror 82

79% 💧79
Mirror 97

Best for last!
7+9=16
🍿

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
29 March, 12:56
What’s interesting about you saying 79%… JuanOSavin just stated on Dabbbiiddd’s(David Nino Rodriguez)interview that the percentage we’re at for people that are awake to what’s going on in the country, is now in the high 70’s! Makes me wonder of somehow these two are coordinating this somehow?!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 01:52
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
All the big accounts call Juan a shill. well, I like him and I learned a lot from his book.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 March, 12:54
Several weeks ago I was noticing if you turn the volume all the way down on the tv (atleast mine does) makes a low buzzing noise that changes pitches.

Free Bird @DCast
29 March, 01:13
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Subliminal "Programming"
The subconscious can 'hear' the words being said, but the 'conscious' mind can't. All very wicked what they do.
If u remember the building of the Nimrod tower (1 language, 1 goal to build it to reach into heaven and 'make a name for themselves, all demonic) all the Trinity did was confuse the languages - that broke the spell of them all working for someone's dream instead of their own. Genesis 11

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 March, 02:36
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
ive always said that, i can tell a tv is on in a room before i enter it if the volume is down…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 March, 12:47
TS - 12:28

CNN = 31 + 79 = 110 > 11 & 47

Who's singing?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 01:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hollywood oscar color is yellow

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 March, 12:39
I'm 100% sure the 2 major news outlets in NZ are playing a frequency along with their blatant lies daily that has brainwashed a large portion of our population

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 March, 12:39
low vibes for sure. been msm free for nearly a year now. bounce between AU, twitter, Gab (a little), TG and substack and ive never felt more informed and less gaslit. Kim Runner got me on the 432hz listening w some nice headphones, plan on going back to the Schumann link you posted and trying that some more. need to do more intentional grounding- that fell by the way side.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 March, 12:33
Pretty sure that frequency is about to changed. Potus shot a 180 with a 5 iron...we about to do a 180...5:5. LFG

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 12:33
13D

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 March, 12:30
delta

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 March, 12:29
shall we test your hypothesis?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 March, 12:32
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
"spectroid"