Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Things are picking up pace rapidly , i would expect Booms or Mini Booms every other day, we are very Close .......😎
02:01 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Sharon Dudley @PatriotGramy
04 February, 01:35
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Thank God. Let's get our Military in action. Let's eliminate the scumbags off this earth. Let's let Peace, Harmony and Love lead the world. The end of this dream is going to be Wonderful. We are going to witness a rebirth of our Planet Earth. Children will be free at last. Hunger and Homelessness will be a thing of the past. We shall all know the true meaning of FREEDOM. #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 February, 04:07
Whenever someone makes a statement like this, I'm trying to figure out what I missed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Javier Enriquez @Javierenriquez
05 February, 11:29
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
😄

Save America @peaceinamerica1
02 February, 04:07
READY!!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 11:45
🪃⏰🎬

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 06:13
Something has got to give.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
02 February, 06:08
Got my 🍿ready

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
02 February, 06:04

Sir SpeQlation @SpeQlation
02 February, 03:56

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 February, 03:54
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 04:45
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Yes we've been waiting far too long. I seem to have dedicated my entire account here to bitching and moaning about the long wait. I'm sure it ruffles a few feathers around here.

But Dave from X22 said on his latest broadcast that he believes Trump will only act when things get so bad that the people are screaming for the military. If true, I feel it's our duty to demand justice. In all the Trump worshing around here, people forget one very imortant thing: TRUMP SERVES US! He is a public servant and we elected him to drain the swamp. We shouldn't feel bad about insisting that be done.

Iva Watson @2know
01 February, 11:07
⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 February, 06:43

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
01 February, 02:36
Please, sir. Please.🙏

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
01 February, 02:18
awesome!!!!!!! bring them all down. finish this up! thank you so much ❤️

Carol Bowman @EisenhauerCj
01 February, 02:05
ready, an waiting 👍🙏💯💖

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
01 February, 02:04
❤️🇺🇸🦅

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 February, 02:02
Sooooo foooooking ready!