Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
01 February, 02:01
Things are picking up pace rapidly , i would expect Booms or Mini Booms every other day, we are very Close .......😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 February, 03:54
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
Yes we've been waiting far too long. I seem to have dedicated my entire account here to bitching and moaning about the long wait. I'm sure it ruffles a few feathers around here.

But Dave from X22 said on his latest broadcast that he believes Trump will only act when things get so bad that the people are screaming for the military. If true, I feel it's our duty to demand justice. In all the Trump worshing around here, people forget one very imortant thing: TRUMP SERVES US! He is a public servant and we elected him to drain the swamp. We shouldn't feel bad about insisting that be done.
04:45 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 04:50
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
And BTW, anyone who clutches their pearls in shock at my last couple sentences, they might want to take a step back and see if maybe they're doing more worshiping than they should. Would those same people have a problem if I referenced ANY other politician and stated factually that "they serve us?" Probably not. If they have a problem saying that about Trump, then, you know ... come on, man.