Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
28 March, 04:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😞 9.08/10?! i feel like we should already be at a 10 people need to get more p!ssed off!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 04:58
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
He said it would never reach 10, but it totally is!

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
28 March, 05:07
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
Im so ready!!!! LFG!!!!!

28 March, 05:08
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
Let's go! All ammo on deck, hit their blind asses swiftly and let's go home toDAY!

28 March, 05:09
Instead of shifting back and forth between platforms, feel free to add me over there and I will comfort you through your own posts. I am here to validate you. Keep going!

28 March, 05:19
I AM PISSED THE FUCK OFF...HELP ME PLEASE!

Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it