Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
29 March, 01:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I can't stop thinking about this. I can feel the truth of it.
WWG1WGA truly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
29 March, 12:48
How about this one, been seeing 86 all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 12:49
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 10:54
I love all the colors in that.❤️💜💚💛🧡

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 March, 06:48
Very thought provoking.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 March, 06:36
why the hell would that make me cry? Musta hit a nerve

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 March, 06:31
I have no words, WOW!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 March, 05:52
Total dicA fry watching that. Lol

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 March, 05:52
God is Light, Love, Truth, & God is Infinite.
As we are of God, we are these things too, outside time, within the infinite.

Q had a good point. It’s been helping me, I hope it helps you too.

Alana Sayler @asayler
28 March, 05:41
iv_musketeer, you had a post about E not equal to mc2 that would be appropriate here. 🤣

American Girl @Americangirl
28 March, 05:18
how do you surrender to it though... i feel higher than any drug has ever made me when i focus on that. i know just trust and believe but when the uncertainty creeps in...
im thinking release the uncertainty? im still flawed and uncertain sometimes. i need the guidance.

28 March, 05:05
There baby, I fixed it

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 March, 06:57
Actually YOU are focusing on another womans man
HER husband is the man who saved
the children from dying...

28 March, 04:58
Thank you fam for guiding the frequency...I wouldn't have been able to do THAT alone.

28 March, 04:57

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
28 March, 04:46
😞 9.08/10?! i feel like we should already be at a 10 people need to get more p!ssed off!!!!

28 March, 04:58
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
He said it would never reach 10, but it totally is!

NEO ONE @Neo
28 March, 04:34
Lol, Einstein.
The thing is, no mind can really understand the truth.
But that's okay, that's why we're here.
What is space time curvature?
Already possible?

28 March, 04:18

28 March, 04:19
If I knew your TT handle, I would go back there in a heartbeat just to view only your content.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 March, 04:15
Could be another way of looking at eternity.
Don’t they say, in the now is the whole of eternity - nothing is ever born and nothing ever dies.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:32
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
NOTHING IS LOST NOR GAINED

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:33
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
THE MASS OF ETERNITY NEVER CHANGES

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 March, 04:15
Could be another way of looking at eternity.
Don’t they say, in the now is the whole of eternity - nothing is ever born and nothing ever dies.

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 March, 04:04
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Time enslaves our mind. kills healthy perceptions. Tricks your body into decay.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 March, 04:00
Extra ES in previous post of TAXES

Q 1504 TS
What came out in IG report?
JC gmail.
They all had them.
Re_read drops re: private emails re: convicting HRC = convicting themselves.
Why did the entire Hussein admin use private emails?
ES is KEY.
What a wonderful day.
Q

ES 519 < > 915
Q 915
documents leaked by the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the existence of numerous surveillance programs jointly operated by the Five Eyes.

Extra ES in previous post
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Previous post 2:05 PM
This post 3:04 PM
Time Diff 59 min

Q 59
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' [(though that does not account for Rogue Agents/Programmers Within)].

UNMASKED already yesterday. Fingerprint ID.💥
Contained.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 March, 03:43
I think I remember reading about this in a Tom Swift book when I was a kid. Also brings to mind Orson Scott Card’s Ansible communicator in the Ender series, which could communicate instantaneously over any distance using a Higgs Boson type of particle.

https://science.howstuffwo...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 March, 03:38
Trippy

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 March, 03:33
This is one of our universe's greatest enigmas. Time is not something you can point to, it has no form, it has no mass, but it is one of the most abstract concepts. When we look at the moon (!!), we see the moon as it was 1.3 seconds ago (for us). The fact that it is called a landscape is one of the best descriptions. I myself think that all things, such as certain sub-atomic particles) that themselves have NO mass, "live" in the same time frequency and all particles that DO have mass, are relative to each other ... By thinking about this you enter the deepest recesses of your brain and your soul.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 March, 03:30
I feel this relates but I don't fully understand it... many decades ago had a moment of insight, a vision of "everything" as layers and layers of eights (8's) on their sides, stacked. They key was that they were all connected at the centre x point .
The centre spot . was the key. I "knew" that the centre linked the now with all future and past, in the now moment . everything was connected, a shift in the now shifted all future and past instantly. So that was the message/insight and I am still trying to understand it. Is the NOW moment more significant than we realise and could the past be not as permanent as we imagine it to be?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 03:30

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 03:29
Here's a good example of "Simultaneous time" or the "Eternal Now". Just on a larger scale. Like talking on a telephone to someone on the other side of the earth.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 March, 03:28