Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
28 March, 04:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😞 9.08/10?! i feel like we should already be at a 10 people need to get more p!ssed off!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 04:58
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
He said it would never reach 10, but it totally is!

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
28 March, 05:07
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
Im so ready!!!! LFG!!!!!

Let's go! All ammo on deck, hit their blind asses swiftly and let's go home toDAY!
05:08 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AwakenedRaea in this post can reply
28 March, 05:09
Instead of shifting back and forth between platforms, feel free to add me over there and I will comfort you through your own posts. I am here to validate you. Keep going!

28 March, 05:19
I AM PISSED THE FUCK OFF...HELP ME PLEASE!