Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
28 March, 04:07
Can anyone tell me what's the best natural way to get rid of bad allergies? 🤧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
My understanding is that our immune systems are working overtime to deal with the allergens, I live in Central Florida & saw a post years ago that if you buy local honey and eat it everday, it strengthens your natural immunity to deal with your environment. I am sure you can research it & find more on the subject. The honey needs to be LOCAL. Best of health to you💥
04:30 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
28 March, 04:40
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I will find my closest farmers market and get it there thank you, I do have honey almost everyday but its from the store. I appreciate it 🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
28 March, 04:38
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Honey is a natural antibiotic also 😉 I just got the same advice today for my Bronchitis I've been fighting for 5 days🤦

28 March, 04:41
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
Thank you so much !

28 March, 04:52
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
I do like the green tea with lemon and honey, or ginger with lemon and honey is good too. I’ve tried this before but somedays o get pretty bad and its frustrating