Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
Can anyone tell me what's the best natural way to get rid of bad allergies? 🀧
04:07 PM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cintia_117 in this post can reply
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 March, 05:35
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
I live in N Cali and have really bad allergies. I started taking Allergena about a month ago for allergies and it seems to be working.

They're homeopathic allergy drops that help you build immunity by exposing your body in micro doses to whatever your allergic to.

Just make sure to get the correct zone for where you live. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:55
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Great !!! thank you very much !! πŸ™πŸ½ truly appreciate all of you for helping

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
28 March, 05:11
Echinacea/Goldenseal Root- combo- when my allergies flare up, i take 2 capsules 3x/ day. You will notice it’s helping after a couple of doses but take it for 5 days to one week.

28 March, 05:24
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
I’ve tried echinacea before, I should take it again. Thank you

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 04:31
ask for healing. and believe it works

28 March, 04:36
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
I will thank you

Diana DJT @Diana
28 March, 04:30
My understanding is that our immune systems are working overtime to deal with the allergens, I live in Central Florida & saw a post years ago that if you buy local honey and eat it everday, it strengthens your natural immunity to deal with your environment. I am sure you can research it & find more on the subject. The honey needs to be LOCAL. Best of health to youπŸ’₯

βšœβ± Ι†Ε‚β‚²β±§β‚³βšœ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
28 March, 04:38
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Honey is a natural antibiotic also πŸ˜‰ I just got the same advice today for my Bronchitis I've been fighting for 5 days🀦

28 March, 04:40
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I will find my closest farmers market and get it there thank you, I do have honey almost everyday but its from the store. I appreciate it πŸ™πŸ½

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 March, 04:30
LOCAL HONEY!!!😁

28 March, 04:41
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Thank you !! ☺️

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 04:28
Send your husband tittie pics?

We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 March, 04:28

28 March, 04:42
In response We The People to her Publication
Thank you! I appreciate it

Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 March, 04:27
Oregano oil is great.

28 March, 04:47
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I have to try it, Thank you very muxh

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
28 March, 04:26
local honey

28 March, 06:34
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Thank you ☺️

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
28 March, 04:26
LOts of Vitamin C

28 March, 06:33
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
thank you ☺️

NEO ONE @Neo
28 March, 04:24
Many allergies are caused by blockages. Many can be dissolved.

CDL - Chlordioxid is also a solution.

https://youtu.be/U1Hhien4v...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

28 March, 04:46
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Thank you !πŸ™πŸ½ I appreciate it