Vee Wallace @VeeW
Do not buy silver.
It's a trap, set up by Wall Street to get payback for the Gamestop Spree.
Stay focused on what is working.
Reddit investors are saying DO NOT SWITCH to silver stocks.
01:52 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
The Number @1111TheNumber
01 February, 03:08
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
@veew Please watch this video; we all get bad intel at times. David Morgen is a TRUE Patriot & a leading SILVER expert! This is from 31JAN2021: https://www.kitco.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
01 February, 02:37
Buy physical silver if you're going to buy it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 February, 10:17
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Jamie's shortin' his shorts. Getting busted, I reckon 😊
I buy Physical Silver, period.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:35
Sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on that!

Anyone with half a brain knows better.

SHAME ON YOU for spreading misinformation!

Hopefully, you pissed off enough people that they'll defiantly buy silver to get in on the payback & the coming RV!

I'm sitting on 53 oz & buying more every month as I can... After the RV, I expect to buy a very nice little farm with it!

Vee Wallace @VeeW
01 February, 02:37
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
God with God sir.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 February, 03:07
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
i figured she meant paper silver,
but best to have qualified that at the beginning

Christa Shings @C_Shings
01 February, 02:28
Buying silver is not a trap. Reddit users don't want people cashing out their GME stock until they bankrupt the Hedgefunds. For people not invested in GME, silver is a great investment because banks short silver.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:36
In response Christa Shings to her Publication
Bingo!

Silver has been artificially devalued for over 100 years!

Vee Wallace @VeeW
01 February, 02:42
In response Christa Shings to her Publication
It's a timing issue. Silver jumped 11% as of this morning. It is being manipulated. After enough ppl buy at the inflated price, the bottom will drop and Wall Street walks away with their money back. But I know little about stocks, just going by what ppl I trust are saying. If you are confident.. buy to your hearts desire. No worries.

Nana **** @Zoochini
01 February, 02:11
Really? What qualifications do you have for investing advice?

Vee Wallace @VeeW
01 February, 02:15
In response Nana **** to her Publication
None. Just ignore me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 01:59
I have been investing a little in silver every month and don't plan on stopping now.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 February, 01:56
If you buy silver be sure its physical silver not paper.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
01 February, 02:40
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
you have some stagecoach silver!! cool!!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 February, 02:50
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Also remember one lb silver is 12 oz's not 16 oz's.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
01 February, 01:54
people believe anything they here. smh