Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
28 March, 09:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Are we really to believe Hunter Biden has not already been taken down? No way the good guys would have allowed him to walk with the disgust on thay laptop from Hell! Will it be Joe or Hunter to be the first arrest? Everyone expects Hunter, I like the shock and awe theory.
11:02 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 March, 12:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
who knows, but my guess is that Hunter set up the big guy for his - I imagine he has no great love for a father that killed his mother and sibling and continued to use him to take the fall for his own crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 March, 11:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The actors we see today are not JB or HB. The pic below is old and the difference is way obvious. I think [they] have already been dealt with at Gitmo. We are having to sit through this movie and while it may be painful, it’s nothing compared to the suffering and death that many children and soldiers endured and are enduring. Hang in their patriots and keep trying to wake up the normies, however you can, so this movie will end. 🕊🇺🇸

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 March, 12:44
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Think about it...

If we are going to have Blackouts because they (evil) do not want this information out. And we are supposed to see on tv the trials and execustions of treasonous criminals, wouldn't they have to have had the trials and executions before said Major Blackout? And wouldn't it behoove us to have the trials and executions completed before reveal so that nothing or anyone gets in the way. And the only way is Military for this to occur!!! ;-)

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 01:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Some dont want to wake up. My sister ask if we were watching the Oscars?