Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 March, 03:05
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
The Beatles - I Feel Fine - YouTube

Music video by The Beatles performing I Feel Fine. © 2015 Calderstone Productions Limited (a division of Universal Music Group) / Subafilms Ltdhttp://vevo.ly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
28 March, 02:40
Timing?

#Q #3908 Mar 28, 2020 3:22:45 PM EDT

#22Victory #45 #PresidentTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 12:33
Yes they are because he ACTUALLY SOLD OUR TECHNOLOGY TO CHINA!
ACTIVELY HARMED OUR DEFENSE OF THIS NATION!
Release of all 3 laptops will show this I understand!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
28 March, 11:31
Hmmm, where's Hunter????? hahahahaha SOB

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
28 March, 11:33
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Goin' down, I'm yelling TIMBER

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 March, 11:12
The Bisens are a National Security Threat

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 11:02
Are we really to believe Hunter Biden has not already been taken down? No way the good guys would have allowed him to walk with the disgust on thay laptop from Hell! Will it be Joe or Hunter to be the first arrest? Everyone expects Hunter, I like the shock and awe theory.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 March, 11:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The actors we see today are not JB or HB. The pic below is old and the difference is way obvious. I think [they] have already been dealt with at Gitmo. We are having to sit through this movie and while it may be painful, it’s nothing compared to the suffering and death that many children and soldiers endured and are enduring. Hang in their patriots and keep trying to wake up the normies, however you can, so this movie will end. 🕊🇺🇸

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 March, 12:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
who knows, but my guess is that Hunter set up the big guy for his - I imagine he has no great love for a father that killed his mother and sibling and continued to use him to take the fall for his own crap

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
28 March, 10:52
I’m hoping sooner than later. I saw a headline yesterday on FOX “Senate will investigate Hunter’s laptop after mid-term election.”. Fricken kidding me.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 10:48
Numbers says it so.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 March, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh que ouiiii 😇

arba happihr @arba
28 March, 09:34
I'm Yelling
TIMBER!!