Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.
01:53 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 April, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it is the end times bro, just not how we think of end times, Ive been getting visions of the pyramid destruction at the peoples hands and then their radicalized 4-6% man, i still have an issue with saying what ive seen in visions, it gets beyond bizarre and ugly for them. so yeah in a sense it is the end times and i ONLY saw the cities nearly vacant, I didnt see the fields and small towns at all, anyone left in the cities was petrified with fear. and for the record we are decimating the pyramid by being steadfast and resolute and prayerful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom @Ur_Mom
29 March, 10:20
first bite into my as-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 March, 02:36
79 😎

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 March, 07:10
I often wonder what lost means. Lost as in losing their sanity, suicides? Lost because of deaths caused by vaccine long term effects. Or lost as in not ready to ascend and you die here and travel somewhere else.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 March, 06:20
There are a lot more than 4-6% still brainwashed so we've a long way to go. I do believe though that if people are given the truth by trusted sources, it would be drip, drip, flood.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 March, 05:50
I was in Cracker Barrel this weekend. There were a few people wearing masks. I did an estimate and I came up with 4%.

As I walked about the store, I noticed they were always moving away from anyone not wearing a mask. I'm guessing they were trying to maintain social distancing.

None of the store staff were masked. These people took their masks off at the table.

They do not see.

I'm wondering if the 4-6% includes the people and the evil ones.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
28 March, 05:24
I believe in my heart the 4-6% are the evil ones all over the planet. Our sleepy friends and family will wake up when it is time. I just give them big hugs and make sure they know I love them.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
28 March, 01:28
How will the ecstasy before the tribulation take place?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 March, 12:37
These clones, aliens, unfortunate souls who didnt figure all this out i.e. shots?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 12:31
Q referenced👉 Jeremiah 29: 11....”Plans to give you Hope and a Future”!

Trump said “The Best is Yet to Come” (they sound like similar statements to me)!

2 👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 March, 12:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
💧791 🙏✝️🙏

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 April, 05:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Good morning.🌸🌻🌺

I just received notifications about my comment to your post and I thought I would also share this one from last night.

💧522 also mentions Jeremiah 29:11 and I noted it in my post re: VK's comment last night at 10:50 pm.

Wishing you a wonderful day & a fabulous weekend too.🕊💖💫

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 March, 11:02
Ciara - Level Up Lyrics - YouTube

I own nothing.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
28 March, 10:46
the Sword of God youtube channel does one heck of a job though.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 March, 10:44

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 10:40
How many preach Biblical religious end of times, Apocalypse?
Who does that serve?
How many religious views are propaganda, globalist ideologies, programming, while ignoring what evidence is, what facts are, what our real powers are?
So much religious information is doom and gloom, sorting through moral interests, corrupted data, frauds, false prophets, deceptive language, interesting information, truth vs fictions?

28 March, 10:35
EVENTS! NOT DATES!

No whining and crying.. Stop fighting amongst your selves. It servers no purpose.

Look at how many guilty, how many can be arrested?
Instead of all the negative vibes from so many arrests and dealing with all of that, what happens if they are just removed from earth by galactic forces?
There are so many committing crimes and they don't seem to be stopping, actually its getting more apparent, more serious, they are getting more evil and damaging.

While people are ignoring learning Law and Physics to life force, times is wasting, crimes are furthering, humanity forget the way, allowed themselves to support slavery, to sit back and wait for saviours, wanting saviours?

https://t.me/s/qthestormri...

28 March, 10:29
How many die of COVID-19 shots, testing?

How many are clones, robotiods, Vrils, not human, draco and other shape shifters?

Incorporated governments, their corporations are not legitimate, how many employees are to be arrested for forcing slavery, human trafficking, treason, crimes against human, war crimes, other crimes?

How many governments, corporation's, businesses, unlawful nuclear power plants, employees are guilty of COVID-19 crimes against humanity, War crimes, treason, eugenics programs, other crimes?

How many will not handle the increase in energy, frequency, vibration?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 March, 10:29
when you say "lot" I think of a salt pillar.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 March, 10:15
signs this morning...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 March, 09:48
Yep, my vibes are high. I don't pay attention to fear posts. Thank you VK.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
28 March, 09:46
I always wondered why a professional counselor was never able to hypnotize me many years ago.....he couldn't do it. Now it finally becomes clear to me.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 March, 10:24
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
YES - I was never able to be hypnotized - and the people I know that have been (my mother, God Rest her soul) was one of them.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 March, 09:36
"The plan" might mean pedal to the metal until the engine blows and max wake up possible is accomplished. I still hear that motor gunning.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 March, 09:35
David Straight is a Patriot that I have thee absolute upmost respect and belief in!!! That being said… Being that he works FOR Trump on several committees, he has a good idea of what’s going on. His claim is that this battle we’re not seeing behind all the noise is to be fought until April 2023 sometime… He also claims; before we reach the beginning of thee 1000 years of peace and prosperity, we will have a transformation period of society and we will continue to finish off the Satanic New World Order and this will last about 7 years, until 2030?! Curious what everyone else's opinion/thoughts on this bold prediction may be!? Share your thoughts with us all PLEASE!!??

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 09:35
I don't want to be a vibe killer but today is ☹️😭

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 09:37
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
I am so stinking tired, reached my precise point. Can't take anymore. I am not going to sit here atd pretend everthing is okay when it isn't. It is okay to be sad sometimes and still want peace in the world. I still love you, just grumpy.

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 March, 09:05
I remember when I first heard about MSM putting out spells, it was to hard to believe.
I believe it now.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 08:54
That includes clones.....?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 March, 08:33
Thank you! very well said CrypticOne 💛

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 March, 07:19
Pumpin' up the vibes !!!
Such a beautiful morning sky and here comes the sun

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
28 March, 06:21
i shrug it off i also try to call it out when i see it bc that may help someone realeyes

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 March, 05:37
mid range

💧395 12/19/17 lines up today on Qclock
show the world our power

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 March, 04:36
Higher Powers and Beings at play...
Not gonna let it happen this time...
💚🌟💚