Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Those World Fairs from 19th & early 20th century were quiet interesting. Makes you think.
08:28 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 March, 10:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
World's Fair Edition (The Notebook) - YouTube

Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!*This channel is not paid by any third party to promote anything* If you like this video, or any of my p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
28 March, 10:25
Demolition was to cover for the last reset, but we all know that😉 . Another one coming up. Exciting times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 March, 10:25
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
We gonna reset [them] this time.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
28 March, 10:26
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
My best approximation, 1812, give or take about a decade either side. It's hard to calculate when they keep inserting time.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
27 March, 09:54
king albert, husband off Queen Victoria was the originator of worlds fair. truth.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 March, 09:40
🔥🐸🔥

If you want to go down this rabbit hole, but it's not for the faint of heart ~ no gore or violence, just mind-peeling depth of the lies we've been fed. (Fair Warning, no hyperbole.)

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 09:36
What is your view on an advanced Tatarian civilization being erased during a prior Reset?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 March, 09:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I view it as one of the many great truths [they] have tried to hide from us...

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
27 March, 09:01
They lie about our history...

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 March, 08:43
Month ago saw on Twitter a video about it. Unbelievable what kind of Technik they already had.
Who destroyed it ? And why ?

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 08:42
literally just watched a couple good videos on this. talk about indoctrination. heres one of the links - this guy is good. https://youtu.be/lm2doP0kE...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 March, 10:16
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
too bad Box Of Frogs the one that made this video makes disparaging remarks about Q and the Kennedys I’m not supporting his videos.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 March, 08:42
I can’t eait to find out the secrets of the Tatarian Empire

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
27 March, 08:38
mystery of the world fair

Stoic Way @waylongway
27 March, 08:30
Was already here.