Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My own life has had some fairly epic social convulsions over the past year, and they are rightly private. I am learning a lot from each of these "training courses". Each of us is living through a period of extreme relational stress due to the surfacing of the true character of all around us. Wickedness brings out both the best and worst in people.

By living in light and truth as best I can I am finding myself ever less affected by those who do not. I simply don't associate with them, or reject their controlling behaviour, or decide to respond on my own terms. Yes, I feel sad that they reject my love, or treat me disrespectfully, or make false accusations behind my back.

But I don't need to feel guilt about taking up my own power and stepping away if need be, rather than be an accomplice to their abusive ways. I am allowed to live in joy, even if it means letting go of those whom I previously held most dear. They have their own path, and I have mine. Divergence is OK.
06:55 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 March, 06:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's good to hear others are on the same path. It's been hard. My family which is large are all in with the jab and all the politics. I have not been invited to anything. You have to be jabbed. I prayed about it and God told me to look at it a different way. So I am trying all sorts of scenarios. I need some help on coming up with those scenarios, but it did blow the blues away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
28 March, 04:09
agreed. if we’re not learning something on a personal level through all of this then perhpas we’re still missing the point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 March, 01:17
Thank you, I feel 100% the same as you do!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 March, 10:22
Thank you Martin, your words resonate.
"The surfacing of true character around us...
... the best and worst in people".
The choice we each have made/are making is truly individual, and in each moment we are tested. No one else needs to tell us when we fail, we are there, we know when we have not been our Best, it hurts when your eyes are open, integrity is everything. We do fall but we are learning to Never Give Up on ourselves. This honest self refection seems to be lacking in those that choose to align with the fake media/medicine/govt. We are all under intense and escalating pressure, isolated, contained, sealed... Alchemy comes to mind.
Anons and others aligned with Good are refining and transmuting their energy through this process, individually, intuitively and collectively. Those who chose the other direction/reality/timeline are in for an intense burn and fracture. How many will have the courage to listen to what they hear in the silence?
Feeling a great humbling rumbl

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 March, 10:14
Beautifully said and I echo those thoughts....the last 3+ years has been hard but well worth the road I am traveling. I imagine many if not most of us are not the same people before we started this path and I imagine we still have more inner growth to come. Like you no one or nothing really bothers me anymore - do I care - yes, but I know longer allow other people or the world ruin my inner peace. Thank God for all of my friends I have made along the way - it is because of them and God's grace that I find myself at peace in the middle of this storm. God Bless you Martin, you have helped me much along the way

Christy Foster @anzamom
28 March, 10:00
So appreciate you my friend, my adult children have chosen a different path. I do believe they will be back soon, they were brought up in the admonition of the Lord. My Dad and stepmom don't talk to me because I still support TRUMP. I am the conspiracy person, truths are about to come forward that no one can deny! Thus, they will have their awakening and I will be there for them.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 March, 09:45
Exactly.

We separate ourselves from those whose frequency is not compatible, those who prefer fear, anger, paranoia, hate....

We associate with those whose frequency blends with ours, compliments it, sings in tune with our own...

An orchestra cannot function if there is someone playing out of synch, or key.

We seek harmony - this has been revealed, we may not have realized this in the past, now we do.

Solitude allows us to find and keep our harmonious frequency, those in opposition to us FEAR solitude, they are purposfully taught to FEAR being out of their 'herd', their 'hive mind'. They are taught to HATE and RIDICULE those who do not follow their path.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
28 March, 09:03
Ditto that Martin. I am almost completely isolated die to my wanting the truth. Truth over everything. Not willing to sacrifice this in order to hold onto toxic relationships. You anons are my safe space. Thank you all and especially Martin for expressing this so eloquently.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 09:00
👆🏻Defination of assending in GRACE.
BTW, Pearly Gates only pass one at a time.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
28 March, 08:58
You and me both! It is interesting how many of our same soul tribe are sharing very similar trials and tribulations in these end times.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
28 March, 08:35
Yes, Amen. ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 02:20
Went to a new prayer service tonight. The guest speaker talked some about knowing your worth. He asked, "If you took a $100 bill and threw it on the ground and stomped on it, does it change the worth of that bill?" And of course the answer was no. He said that those who don't see your worth is not your problem, it's theirs. And that God sees your worth and loves you so! I thought that was beautiful, so figured I'd share it with you too. 🙏❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 12:41

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 March, 12:22
ty for sharing, seems so many of us a similar painful journey. but i do not regret choosing to pursue the truth. the emotions on edge as i dug deeper. still no regrets. hoping the time soon i take up my own power♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 March, 12:18
My motto
who gives a fuck what they think!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 March, 12:10
Through my trials and lessons in life, it took me years to learn to give it all to God and let Him handle it. There is peace, but never until we give Him our all. Control was hard for me to give up but God was actually in control the whole time and always. I now see people that hurt me in a different light and from a view and understanding that only God can provide. We cannot change other people. Only God can do that when they are willing. We cannot allow the pain of this wicked world to devour us. God has this but only if we give Him our all. Talk to God. Pray for them. 🕊

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 March, 12:00
exactly❤️ , i realized awhile back as much as i wanted my fam to wake up/come with me-they have their path as i have mine-i dont see/talk or associate-they never call-i will ALWAYS love them-🙂 no guilt-no regrets,

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 March, 11:57
💗Love this!

"Each of us is living through a period of extreme relational stress due to the surfacing of the true character of all around us."

...and this "By living in light and truth as best I can I am finding myself ever less affected by those who do not"

...and am experiencing the same thing. Truth will set you free and while you're living it, it will piss off those that haven't been. 💗

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
27 March, 11:56
Well stated. For me, and perhaps for everyone, it involves a version of the Serenity Prayer that fits more what I already identified years ago a theme in my life and what I see now as a theme in all the satanic Dominion Beast System run world-related to POWER and CONTROL. So my issue (and perhaps many others I suspect) has a lot to do with accepting what I can Control, accepting what I cannot (and not getting frustrated that I cannot control it) and wisdom to notice difference. Most important - in prayer -asking Yahweh to help me with what I cannot control in the current tribulations I am experiencing (one long suffering) and courage to control what I can.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 March, 11:39
TY Martin, for expressing so clearly what I have been experiencing so exactly ~ permitting myself to diverge be rejecting their controlling behavior and stepping apart from those I hold most dear. Staying on a shared path remains to be seen, but the possibility exists.

Bless you!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 March, 11:39
Hang in there, fren. I truly believe that someday they will come around, but until then we DO get to live in the light.✨
Today I was thinking about the movie Divergent, and how maybe all of US are divergent...in a good way. And here you go talking about divergence, Martin. Sync. 🙏❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 March, 11:37
Stand strong, beautiful Warrior, you have more family than you can fathom, there's more of us than them... your patriot family stands with you💗🙏🤗

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 March, 11:47
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I remember someone VK saying family is not only blood we have a wonderful bond here which i call family we are so blessed to have family from all over not even meetings anyone in person 💖🙏🏼🙌🏼🕊

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 March, 11:14
Well said, Brother Martin. I gain from each fall (or gift) of the interpersonal relationships as we all seem to be shedding elements of fabricated identity and roles to our true God given being. Still growing, towards our selves. We face our own unknowns now with love and faith, rather than fear and judgement.
Thank you for sharing your insights. By the response here, we again see how much we are all truly sharing in this collective and individual awakening.
Glad you are here.
j

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 March, 11:10
You are speaking for many of us, Martin. Probably most of us. 🙂

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 March, 11:02

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 March, 10:58
Keep going Martin!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 March, 10:44
Always perfectly put Martin. Praying that I get to the point where you are soon! I love that you are here with us on AU❤️

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 March, 10:07
aye. this path is challenging and rightfully so. but it is entertaining grouptexting leftie brothers and friends that dont talk to me anymore with the most recent Cov19 vax VAERS data and medical reports showing vaxd peeps developing AIDS and asking them if the vax still safe yet.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
27 March, 09:58
i get it. ive needed to let go a little in the past, but mostly i dont. i hang in with some who i know will need me when it hits the fan. i dont want them to be alone. i dont care if they disagree for now. of course, i agree - we must always protect our space, our dignity and our sanity. in my life, i try to balance it all. 💕 i also firmly believe we all own the life/role we agreed to. 😊

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
27 March, 09:18
Ok, although painful. Especially when they have been friends for several decades.