Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
BREAKING: PUTIN PREPARED REMARKS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LEAKED FOLLOWING BIDEN CALL FOR REGIME CHANGE. [DEVELOPING]
03:14 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
29 March, 07:44
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
And how is this going to get out to ALL the American people. Simple IT WON'T! MSM will not allow it nor will the cabal. Just because we share, it doesn't get to everyone and many will scoff at this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duke McQ_Z @Duke_McQ
29 March, 05:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
29 March, 03:37
💛

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
29 March, 03:37
Love it! Thank you President Putin. 💥👏🍿🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 March, 04:43
wooooow amazing words how can we stop that this not the President dumb ass how. prayers 🙏🏼🙌🏼😂🕊💖

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 04:38
Russia knows what happen to Communism Takeover once before?

Communism destroyed them once?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (2011 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UKI'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (2011 Remaster) · The ProclaimersSunshine on Leith℗ 2011 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music ...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 04:42
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
The NWO order is not so new? Same Elitist Blood Line?

Now they want 500 Million world population? Georgia Guide Stones..

Now it will be 7+ Billion Dead if they get their way and I bet most of you will be slaves and sex tools or torture game victims?

https://www.hudson.org/res...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 04:34
17 17 post?

I wanna go to Git Git Mo

The Beach Boys - Kokomo (LYRICS) - YouTube

The Beach Boys - Kokomo (LYRICS)Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take yaBermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mamaKey Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, JamaicaOff ...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 March, 04:31
well if this is true....good.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 March, 04:28

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 04:24
You don't have to tell me that, bro. Many of us Americans are aware Russia is the good guy and the U.S. Corporation are the bad guys in this U.S. Corporation-manufactured mess.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
27 March, 04:17
source?

27 March, 04:17
In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication
I already responed in thread

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
27 March, 04:07
where did you find this?

27 March, 04:10
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
All I can add --Frens