Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:02
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 March, 04:24
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Wow!! I just showed that clip to my husband. The truth is finally getting out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I never watch the news. So after reading some of the posts they claimed it was a "conspiracy theory.". Well at least it's still on the news maybe more will research it now.
04:55 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 05:50
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Think that’s what they’re doing, planting the idea in Normies heads that military tribunals are coming and the politicians are going to be getting arrested, so maybe they won’t be totally shocked when it actually comes out

27 March, 06:28
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Yes, soft disclosure is most likely what they are doing.