Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:02
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 06:02
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Clarence Thomas admitted to hospital last week with "infection." Wonder if it was poisoning or perhaps put in protective custody? The timing is not coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
It was shared that Judge Thomas had been poisoned with a near-lethal dose of thallium. And something was really shady because he should have been taken to Walter Reed for admission, but he ended up at Sibley Hospital in Washington D.C. I trust very few institutions or businesses in D.C.!

I wonder if that is the same substance that was "given" to Melania when she was hospitalized during the 1st year! The explanation given to us was weak; but our collective gut knew the DS was afoot in that action! Q posts gave us pause that her hospitalization was NOT just something minor or coincidental but instead, planned! I want these criminals responsible for these incidents punished!
09:51 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 09:55
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Every treasonous deep state globalist POS needs to be hung publicly

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 March, 10:45
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
AMEN and AMEN!!!