James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 March, 10:49
SO IF A PARASITES CAUSES AIDS THEN ANTIPARASITIC TREATMENT SHOULD CLEAR IT RIGHT UP.

IVERMECTIN

DOG WARMING MEDICINE

HORSE WARMING MEDICINE

I'VE PERSONALLY USED 100% PURE GUM SPIRITS. ONE TEASPOON OF PURE GUM SPIRITS MIXED WITH ONE TABLESPOON OF COARSE GROUND SUGAR TAKEN BY MOUTH AND WASHED DOWN WITH A LITTLE BIT OF WATER. WITHIN 3 HOURS YOU'LL FEEL 100% BETTER AND WITHIN 24 HOURS ALL THE PARASITES ARE COMPLETELY GONE.

I'VE DONE THIS TREATMENT FOR YEARS ANYTIME I FEEL LIKE I'M STARTING TO GET SICK AND IT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME.

YOUR ENERGY LEVEL SKYROCKETS, ALL YOUR ACHES AND PAINS GO AWAY, NO MORE BRAIN FOG, YOUR EYESIGHT CLEARS UP. IT'S BECAUSE YOUR BODY ISN'T FIGHTING OFF THE PARASITES AND BAD BACTERIA ANYMORE SO YOU GO BACK TO BEING HOW YOU SHOULD BE FEELING AT 100%.

MAKE SURE TO START USING PROBIOTICS THE DAY AFTER DOING A TREATMENT TO REPLACE THE GOOD BACTERIA AS THIS TREATMENT WIPES OUT ALL BACTERIA GOOD AND BAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 March, 11:05
In response James Dean to his Publication
Hubbys grand mother use to make him take this with sugar for stomach aches and toothaches. She also put cole oil on his feet and red onions in his socks before he went to sleep. He said he was better in the morning but he can’t bare the thought of doing it now. Go figure!!! If it worked then, it will work now. He says we have doctors now that give you medicines. lmao. Yeah, I’ll stck to Granny’s remedies. They’re cheap and don’t kill you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YEP VERY TRUE, THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT THAT THESE NATURAL CURES HAVE IS THAT YOU BECOME 100% HEALTHY AGAIN NOW READ THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALL THE MEDICINES THE PHARMACIST GIVE YOU. 😳
11:09 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 March, 01:23
In response James Dean to his Publication
Oh I know. He knows too but wont admit it. Honestly, I think some people get a high just from the sympathy they get from always being sick. Doesn’t make sense to me because I don’t like being sick, but I notice it more with older people. They just accept that it’s normal for their bodies to fall apart as they age and normal to take 15-20 pharma prescriptions a day. They GET to be sick and get the conversations where everyone shares their side effects from the meds they take. Make sense??? It doesn’t to me either.

27 March, 01:30
Maybe he just needs more hugs. Hugs are a natural cure too. 😁👍

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 March, 01:32
re : sympathy for the devil

i just snatched my mom's ass outta the worst place of "those thinking their shit don't stink" - that city population NEVER identifies by any human markers other their maladies - they never identify themselves by their strength or capabilities - only conversations are about their "medical conditions"

it's DISS-gusting

the city used to house industry and was once a thriving economic hub - now it's only micro economy is the warlock medical INDUSTRY - no one can shop anymore - the parking lots are empty and decaying