James Dean @Wait_its_time
SO IF A PARASITES CAUSES AIDS THEN ANTIPARASITIC TREATMENT SHOULD CLEAR IT RIGHT UP.

IVERMECTIN

DOG WARMING MEDICINE

HORSE WARMING MEDICINE

I'VE PERSONALLY USED 100% PURE GUM SPIRITS. ONE TEASPOON OF PURE GUM SPIRITS MIXED WITH ONE TABLESPOON OF COARSE GROUND SUGAR TAKEN BY MOUTH AND WASHED DOWN WITH A LITTLE BIT OF WATER. WITHIN 3 HOURS YOU'LL FEEL 100% BETTER AND WITHIN 24 HOURS ALL THE PARASITES ARE COMPLETELY GONE.

I'VE DONE THIS TREATMENT FOR YEARS ANYTIME I FEEL LIKE I'M STARTING TO GET SICK AND IT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME.

YOUR ENERGY LEVEL SKYROCKETS, ALL YOUR ACHES AND PAINS GO AWAY, NO MORE BRAIN FOG, YOUR EYESIGHT CLEARS UP. IT'S BECAUSE YOUR BODY ISN'T FIGHTING OFF THE PARASITES AND BAD BACTERIA ANYMORE SO YOU GO BACK TO BEING HOW YOU SHOULD BE FEELING AT 100%.

MAKE SURE TO START USING PROBIOTICS THE DAY AFTER DOING A TREATMENT TO REPLACE THE GOOD BACTERIA AS THIS TREATMENT WIPES OUT ALL BACTERIA GOOD AND BAD.
10:49 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
17 May, 11:27
In response James Dean to his Publication
It does seem to be causing all-caps syndrome, I wouldn't risk it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 06:41
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
a lot of posts get overlooked and passed by with small text so I tend to use caps just so I don't hurt your feelings here is a response with lowercase. 😁👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 03:19

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 March, 12:32
rub a little bit of this on a cats ass it'll run faster than a motrcycle..

27 March, 12:58
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
PROBABLY BUT I WOULDN'T SUGGEST DOING THAT UNLESS THE CAT HAD SOME KIND OF AN AILMENT DOWN THERE AND THEN IF YOU WERE TO APPLY IT TOPICALLY MIX IT IN HALF WITH CASTROL OIL.

wht 2.0 @wht
27 March, 12:22
Though knowing about the huge parasite issue w/ diseases of all kinds for some time now I'd only fairly recently heard of this use for pure gum turpentine and then was interested to discover an older couple from my church grew up using it. They would be given a few drops of it on a sugar cube twice a year.

27 March, 12:54
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
YES, A COUPLE TIMES A YEAR IS GREAT FOR MAINTENANCE. ORIGINALLY I TRIED THE SUGAR CUBES BUT I DON'T LIKE TO KEEP IT IN MY MOUTH THAT LONG AND TRYING TO CRUNCH THOSE THINGS THAT ARE ABOUT AS HARD AS ROCK CANDY TAKE TOO LONG. MIXING IT WITH COARSE GROUND SUGAR I FEEL WORKS BETTER AND GOES DOWN A LOT EASIER AND REALLY DOESN'T TASTE BAD AT ALL. 😁👍

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 March, 11:42
There are parasite diets out there. I know parasites hate green apples, pumpkin seeds, pine apple, sweet potatoes, cranberry juice unsweetened. Avoid sugar that feeds them. Just do a search and find out what foods you like that kill them.

27 March, 11:56
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY, THAT IS SOME OF THE BEST WAYS AT KEEPING PARASITES AT BAY AND WHEN YOU GET AN OVERGROWTH OF PARASITES WHICH MAKE YOU FEEL EXTREMELY FATIGUED, GET SICK OR DEVELOP CANCER USING A PURE GUM SPIRITS TREATMENT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO CURE IT.
YOU MENTIONED APPLES AND ANOTHER CURE IS TO EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WITH NATURAL LARGE SEEDS IN THEM WHICH I EAT THE WHOLE CORE. SEEDS CONTAIN VITAMIN B17 . APRICOT SEEDS HAVE SOME OF THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF VITAMIN B17. RULE OF THUMB IS ONLY EAT AS MANY OF THE SEEDS AS YOU CAN THE WHOLE FRUIT. WHEN THEY STARTED MAKING ALL FRUITS AND VEGETABLES SEEDLESS IT WASN'T FOR OUR BENEFIT IT WAS SO THAT WE WOULD BECOME LACKING IN VITAMIN B17 AND GET SICK. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF VITAMIN B17. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHAT AN NATURAL WILD BANANA LOOKS LIKE? GIANT SEEDS IN THEM.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 March, 11:18
hes been tryin to tell us

27 March, 11:28
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW I WILL HAVE TO LOOK UP HIS SUPPORT OF THAT. WHEN PEOPLE START EXPOSING THE TRUTH ON NATURAL CURES THEY USUALLY GET SHUT DOWN.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 March, 11:05
Hubbys grand mother use to make him take this with sugar for stomach aches and toothaches. She also put cole oil on his feet and red onions in his socks before he went to sleep. He said he was better in the morning but he can’t bare the thought of doing it now. Go figure!!! If it worked then, it will work now. He says we have doctors now that give you medicines. lmao. Yeah, I’ll stck to Granny’s remedies. They’re cheap and don’t kill you.

27 March, 11:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
YEP VERY TRUE, THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT THAT THESE NATURAL CURES HAVE IS THAT YOU BECOME 100% HEALTHY AGAIN NOW READ THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALL THE MEDICINES THE PHARMACIST GIVE YOU. 😳

27 March, 11:13
In response Made In America to her Publication
IT REALLY GOOD RECIPE FOR STOMACH ACHES, INDIGESTION OR ACID REFLUX IS TAKING A LEVEL TEASPOON OF PURE BAKING SODA MIXED IN A TALL GLASS OF WATER AND ADD A LITTLE BIT OF AGAVE JUICE TO SWEETEN TO TASTE. WE USE THE KIRKLAND BRAND FROM COSTCO WHICH WE LIKE THE BEST. YOUR STOMACH ACHE GOES AWAY INSTANTLY AND THIS ALKALIZES YOUR SYSTEM WHICH CANCER CANNOT GROW IN CANCER THRIVES IN AN ACIDIC BODY. KEEPING A PROPER PH LEVEL IS VERY IMPORTANT WHICH MOST PEOPLE ARE ON THE ACIDIC SIDE. MY WIFE ALMOST DIED FROM STOMACH AILMENTS BEFORE I MET HER AND WAS STARTING TO GIVE HER STUFF AWAY THINKING THE TIME WAS NEAR BUT AFTER I GAVE HER SOME OF THESE TREATMENTS ALL HER AILMENTS WENT AWAY. THE DOCTORS TOLD HER SHE'D NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS BUT WE NOW HAVE THREE. 🤠

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
27 March, 10:56
i use this exact type...but i have never done an entire teaspoon. Do you find it makes you nauseous?

27 March, 11:05
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
NOT AT ALL, I WILL USUALLY DRINK AT LEAST A HALF A GLASS OF WATER WITH IT AFTER AND LAY DOWN AND IT HELPS ME GO RIGHT TO SLEEP AND BY THE TIME I WAKE UP I FEEL 100% BETTER. THE LAST TIME I DID THE TREATMENT WE WERE OUT OF TOWN AND DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS BRAND SO I WENT TO ONE OF THE LOCAL HARDWARE STORES AND PICKED UP THIS BRAND AND AMAZINGLY I ACTUALLY LIKE THE TASTE BETTER IT TASTED LIKE CORN NUTS.
PURE GUM SPIRITS IS MADE FROM TREES NOT PETROLEUM. IT'S DISTILLED LIKE THEY WOULD DISTILL VODKA OR WHISKEY. DON'T DRINK THIS STUFF LIKE YOU WOULD A SHOT OF VODKA OR WHISKEY THOUGH. 😁
THIS STUFF CAN ALSO BE USED TOPICALLY TO CURE TOOTH INFECTIONS, PSORIASIS, EXTERIOR INFECTIONS, FOOT FUNGUS OR A MULTITUDE OF OTHER AILMENTS.
PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES DO NOT WANT YOU TO LEARN ABOUT THESE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS BECAUSE IT WOULD PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.