Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Kay Faith @Kayfaith
27 March, 09:37
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I was not awake then, just aware that things weren't right. i questioned whether he was the anti-christ. No one I knew or watched seemed to think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 March, 10:42
In response Kay Faith to her Publication
I know exactly what you mean. ⭐️. I a reminded of Matthew 13: 24-30 The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares. Thank you Lord forr the Wheat ⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 March, 12:50
It IS Biblical! We see it all the time! And We Know!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 March, 11:54
Obama and the whole skull and bones gang is the representation of Satan... they are fallen angels.... yikes.. They came in different legs... assigned to install different stages onto humankind... smh

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 March, 12:08
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yes-spiritual battles💥 They have nothing on Heavens army. ⭐️🇺🇸

Whimma Texas @Whimma
26 March, 11:23
I've said since day 1 thar i believe Obama is satan. maybe I've always believed it because God made me know. I've never had any other feeling about him...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
26 March, 11:25
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Me too! He is more evil than most know! 💥