Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 08:05
Got our Ping today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am done with this loop. I want to runaway with you and sneak off into the night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 12:24
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 March, 12:06
That was awesome rally. I pray the passion of our patriots ripples through Oregon. Revive us ~

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Alana Sayler @asayler
26 March, 09:54
best rally ever!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 March, 09:24
Couldn’t watch. Hubby is coming around, but pissng him off with more lackluster results is not a good idea. Keep me posted, please!!!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 March, 09:19
Gaetz is going to nominate Trump for Speaker of the house🔥

Twist3d ButNotBrok3n @Twist3d_But_Not_Brok3n
26 March, 10:05
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
“That was Interesting” said 45.. in other words we wont have to wait for 2024. Fast track to remove Sleepy and regain the WH. I believe that’s the strategy.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 12:25
Something to get Deep State Freaking before 2024

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 March, 09:19
Gaetz is going to nominate Trump for Speaker of the house🔥

27 March, 01:35
Where is the stargate portal?

27 March, 01:37
I am nominating Vincent and his wife, I am she...his wife.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
26 March, 09:10
seen like 2 min . couldnt focus any more . 😂😂😂 who am i kidding i dont even like politics

26 March, 09:03
😇Me

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
26 March, 08:58
8:15 intro. > 23
20:15 > 17
first words at 8:17 > 88

Anne Kats @anneanon1
potus 45 Walked out on stage @8:15started talking 8:17 he got a hole in one today and hes hot tonight🔥 😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1
potus 45 Walked out on stage @8:15started talking 8:17 he got a hole in one today and hes hot tonight🔥 😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
26 March, 08:52
Taiwan is likely next.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
26 March, 08:46
the theater curtains are staged ☺️😉

nothing to see - carry on