Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 08:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
27 March, 04:26
My next video... father/son

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 March, 05:13
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
They actually look nothing alike! and so what if you think they do! what is your point?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 March, 02:21
Now i gotta dig into Commerce, Ga. I need to get to the next rally. He is bringing focus to Selma, NC .I live here. Huge pharmaceutical manufacturing place there. check out my post...definitely something going on in North Cackalacky. And we didn't vote in Trump but ended up with Pooper Cooper...We also voted for Voter ID and poooer cooper sqaushed that

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 March, 12:24
I read the political animals running America at the time
assassinated Gen. Patton, because he was too popular &
could be elected. Daddy dearest knew the truth.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 12:23
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 March, 08:40
What I miss?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am done with this loop. I want to runaway with you and sneak off into the night.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Angel Joy @superradangel
26 March, 08:12
Yeah we did.

connie wright @cowri
26 March, 08:11
Played by Utah....(PDJT'S Dad)