d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Truth be told, I haven't given up on Bill Barr.

In fact, he's more stealth than ever I'd say.

Wasn't Horowitz investigating the DOJ? 🤔
01:03 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 01:35
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Heck I still think he's really Bon Scott....haha
Imagination running wild!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 01:15
Everything you need to know about Bill Barr you can read in his eyes. He has beautiful eyes.

The reason he stepped down is because he is going to be head of dealing with the legal issues of bringing in NESARA.

Bill Barr will prove he is not & never was a traitor; he's a great American hero!

Don't forget; now he is a WITNESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 February, 05:17
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I thought the same, I never got evil from him.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 05:19
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I never doubted Bill Barr.... he's too smart to be a fool... and that world-lighting Smile...!! 💗 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
01 February, 01:11
I'm with you. My gut (God organ) tells me there is good in him. Could be wrong but I've learned to trust my gut.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
01 February, 01:12
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
TIming, is everything.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
01 February, 01:10
First, BEAUTIFUL bird meme! Second, I haven't given up on Barr yet either. I think he stepped aside knowing his role (to this point) had already been played. I've heard rumor also that in an Upcoming Attraction, Barr will play the role of 'Witness', a role he could not have played in the positiion he held.

Just $0.02, hearsay, and speculation with a hint of plausible deniability.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 February, 01:07
I won't be convinced that this is a resignation letter the timing was all too perfect with respect to due dates of EO 13848. it reads like he was charged with a new direction / goal, and that he'd continue his work

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
01 February, 09:48
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
... new job 👍🏼🇺🇸

MightyLion Tribe @MightyLion
02 February, 10:21
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Maybe he's heading up the USA DOJ Office in Toronto CA...