Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 04:40
Flashback

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 March, 06:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
C_A Asset - Tim Osman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
25 March, 11:50
In response John Q.. to his Publication
WOW! You've been at this since 2011?! How do you stay sane??? The stuff you've got to know. 💗☺️

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
MUCH Longer than 2011.
...but yes, not easy.
Worth the wait.

Eternally grateful for this movement.
It's everything I hoped and prayed for.
[THE SHEEP TO AWAKEN]
02:01 PM - Mar 26, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 08:56
May God bless and protect your courageous and loving heart!
We're in this for the long haul.
Nothing is more important.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
29 March, 09:34
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
...and I pray the same for You.
Be Blessed, My Friend.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 March, 12:22
I wish I knew just a fraction what you did. I feel so behind most the time but also like you, SO appreciate everyone teaching and informing. Blessings Sir! ☺️

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 March, 09:14
WE all learn from each other.
It's an honor to be amongst ALL of you here.
Together WE Win.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 08:36
Thankfully, you are awake for this time and place now. So many are still completely unaware of what is going on all around them. All of us have awakened at different times and to different degrees. I am forever thankful to be here and to play any part I can i saving our nation and the world from the evil that seeks to destroy us.