Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 04:40
Flashback

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 March, 06:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
C_A Asset - Tim Osman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
WOW! You've been at this since 2011?! How do you stay sane??? The stuff you've got to know. 💗☺️
11:50 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 08:54
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Nice catch Shewie, that IS Amazing! A lesson in endurance! You’d think He’s been at this his whole life.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
30 March, 09:55
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Simply Eyes to See.
...and a Mind to [Q]uestion - for a Life-Time.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
26 March, 02:01
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
MUCH Longer than 2011.
...but yes, not easy.
Worth the wait.

Eternally grateful for this movement.
It's everything I hoped and prayed for.
[THE SHEEP TO AWAKEN]

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 March, 12:22
I wish I knew just a fraction what you did. I feel so behind most the time but also like you, SO appreciate everyone teaching and informing. Blessings Sir! ☺️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 08:56
May God bless and protect your courageous and loving heart!
We're in this for the long haul.
Nothing is more important.