Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
20 March, 07:19
Med Beds are a quantum leap into a new healing tech that will eradicate big pharma & transform the old medical system with plasmatic energy & healing frequencies — freeing humanity from the suffering of man-made diseases. This tech has been said to be produced by the military industrial complex’s secret space program based on Tesla Technologies & Jarad Rand.

These quantum healing devices create maximum human repair by Light & energy through Tachyonic particles & plasma. Like Nicola Tesla, Dr Royal Rife also created earlier versions of this technology but was also stopped by the deep state. We live in a vibrational universe & humans are vibrational beings, the healing occurs through a homeopathic frequency realignment approach with little to no side effects. Med Beds are part of NESARA / GESARA along with the public release of over 6,000 patents & cures. New Earth Energy & its physical manifestations are here — hold your vibration as high as possible. ✨🙏🏽🤍✨

drue86

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 March, 09:02
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Friends gave me a palladium blanket. It’s quite heavy and I’ve never slept better. Have to put it in the sun for a few hours every week or so to charge it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Sligh @mamasligh
21 March, 04:38
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
help, what blanket and where?…never heard that word, palladium. is that something to look for when buying a wieghted blanket? would live to try one but the cost can be hundred or more🤑

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 March, 11:27
In response Mama Sligh to her Publication
Palladium is one of the precious metals, very costly. This blanket was $700. Twin size. My friends gave it to me. It’s a special metal, sunshine charges it. The sleep is deep.

Only people mentioned by mamasligh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Sligh, click on at the bottom under it