Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 March, 04:41
👀
• Russia holds an extravagant victory day parade in Moscow every year on May 9

• It marks the day Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing World War Two to an end
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 05:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 March, 05:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Still think he's DS? I never thought for a second he was.
WWG1WGA

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 09:09
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I must have miss a lot with this Lynn/Flynn stuff. Was only gone for 8 months. People need to use some logic. Gen Flynn has been in the game and knows the players WELL. Family seems to be a big part of the Flynn's. Lets not forget his Bro.
Lynn is new. He was under the spell. He was a mainstream lawyer. Dude is in shock after just a short while digging into this evil. Had to rethink his whole life in a short period of time. Perfect example why people cant be woken up too fast. Freak everyone out and good people turn on good people while the bad walk.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
25 March, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Been following the whole thing closely. 1. Flynn has entire audience at a huge megachurch event recite a prayer that's word for word taken from Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Prays to Archangel Michael, his Legions, the 7 rays of light and pledges to do whatever they will. Whole thing is creepy as heck, he's confronted about it and claims it's "catholic". It's not. 2. Maricopa Audit is financed and run by the America Project - essentially Flynn and Patrick Byrne. Jovan Pulitzer makes all these grand claims - "kinematic artifact detection" . Final report comes out and it's a watered down nothing. No mention of fraud. No recommendations for decertification. Doug Logan of Cyber Ninjas claims they were told to water it down by the Arizona Senate. Wendy Rogers refutes claim. After this all comes out, Cyber Ninja's folds and disappears. 3. Lin published phone calls with Flynn and Byrne. Flynn says Q is a psyop.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
25 March, 10:30
In response Anon Tracker to his Publication
Show your PROOF tracker....you are spilling a lot of **** without any proof to back up what you say

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
25 March, 11:10
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
Posted three links as follow ups. The rest is out there if you care to look. Anons research. They dig. Relentlessly. Always in search of truth no matter how it turns out. They don't just follow the stars. Could I be wrong ? Always. But from what I've seen, there's some serious questions that need to be answered.

25 March, 11:58
So where are the 3 links???????>

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
26 March, 12:38
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
posted to the end of the original thread, doesn't show unless you click the thread notice underneath. The link above should display the three I referred to. Added a few pics after that. Look into General McChrystal too. Michael Hastings death.

26 March, 09:26
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nothing there. Just as I thought.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
OIK - here is the link I posted to one of your earlier snarky replies, posted yet AGAIN. https://anonup.com/thread/...
10:58 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LowRadar17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon Tracker, click on at the bottom under it