Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
10 March, 05:27
One of just millions I'm sure.
I spent about 3 hours last night re-tweeting deaths and injuries, just from yesterday.
Most people have no idea how bad it is.

R
Noomoretyranny
I begged my husband not to get that 3rd shot. Tonight it took his life. My sweet little boy lost his hero and I am absolutely heartbroken. I donโ€™t know how to tell my little boy. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
A true story of a close friend of mine, she's in her 70s with a few health problems, her husband, in his early 60s, very fit, very healthy. He got the vax, she did not. They both got Covid, he got really bad and was put on a ventilator, she recovered. He died. Doesn't make sense to me.
11:14 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaidenAmerica in this post can reply
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
26 March, 01:00
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ญI am so sorry. I just got a message from a friend tonight, her and her hubby both got covid. He ended up in the hospital, they vented him and he died. Not sure if you have watched any interviews with Dr. Ardis? He says that it is the remdesivir and vents that killed thousands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
26 March, 01:12
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Thank you. I feel so bad for her. She tried to redpill him but he wouldn't go for it.
I haven't seen the interview. But yes, she blames the doctors and mainly Biden. She put stickers on his gravestone with Biden pointing at his name and saying, "I did that!". :(