Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
One of just millions I'm sure.
I spent about 3 hours last night re-tweeting deaths and injuries, just from yesterday.
Most people have no idea how bad it is.

R
Noomoretyranny
I begged my husband not to get that 3rd shot. Tonight it took his life. My sweet little boy lost his hero and I am absolutely heartbroken. I donโ€™t know how to tell my little boy. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
05:27 PM - Mar 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
25 March, 11:27
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
FREN.
TOLD HIM, THAT THIS 50% OF DNA,
WHICH SAVE HIS LIFE IS YOURZ...

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR HUBBY, BUT
HE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR PASS
FINAL MANKIND EXAM...

DONT WORRY, HE WILL REBORN AGAIN, I PROMISE๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

IF U AND YOUR SON DONT TOOK KOOLAID, YOU PASS FINAL EXAM AND YOUR NAME IS IN BOOK OF LIFE๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

THIS SONG WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND HEAL YOUR SOUL๐Ÿ™
https://youtu.be/GniLTqHm7...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 March, 11:14
A true story of a close friend of mine, she's in her 70s with a few health problems, her husband, in his early 60s, very fit, very healthy. He got the vax, she did not. They both got Covid, he got really bad and was put on a ventilator, she recovered. He died. Doesn't make sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 01:00
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ญI am so sorry. I just got a message from a friend tonight, her and her hubby both got covid. He ended up in the hospital, they vented him and he died. Not sure if you have watched any interviews with Dr. Ardis? He says that it is the remdesivir and vents that killed thousands.

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
10 March, 05:58
here in the netherlands nobody in my group has died or is sick .. nobody . I eish they got the placebo :(

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
10 March, 05:53
I am heartbroken for you and your little boy, prayers said for your family and hugs being sent too.

10 March, 09:04
In response Linda Barrier to his Publication
Thank-you not my boy, that was from twitter.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 March, 05:43
๐Ÿ™ Dear Lord in Heaven we need you.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 March, 05:35
I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your Family. God be with you

10 March, 09:05
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Carey Lou @Careylou
10 March, 05:30
So sorry for your loss - praying for you and your son

10 March, 09:06
In response Carey Lou to her Publication