Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 March, 04:18
Prayer Request for a AU family Sister

@H_yarnlover67

She has not been here for awhile...she is a powerful prayer warrior. However
Her husband has a tumor that has grown behind his eye. It is cancer. He is a Veteran working as a Nurse for Veterans...they believe the covid testing ...the swabs that were used ... caused this. He recently went on disability.
They have done the treatments and today was the results...She said ...
We are numb...results were bad ...she will call me later.

They are struggling financially...This is hard on them...

Please lets pray for them....

@thangel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
25 March, 08:42
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Sending prayers for both of them. When one suffers, both do.

Praying Medic has a video for tumors and cancers. The testimonials he shares on Telegram are amazing. The video...
https://prayingmedic.com/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ @thangel
wow, didn't know this...

TY and Praying Medic!
11:02 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
25 March, 11:08
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
He's on telegram if you're on telegram... one of my favorite places to visit each day, we see the power of God working miracles.

Pink Totter @Totter
25 March, 11:08
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
He's on telegram if you're on telegram... one of my favorite places to visit each day, we see the power of God working miracles.