The Mac @TheMac
25 March, 08:52
I am a man who has written many worthy things, and I have faithfully copied that which has been given me. Yet sadly, my efforts have brought me down; my clarity of vision has undone me. I have lived in a generation, which scorns truth and cannot bear the stress of the search. It derides the simple things and seeks only after vain pleasures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Perhaps you are trying to measure the generation through the lens THEY provide? Admittedly, many are stressed and distracted, and some have become hostile to truth which they don't understand how to process - buy...
There are many hopeful signs. Just keep looking for them, out of the limelight. Millions of people seeking to simplify, to find peace, to share love...
03:17 AM - Mar 26, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 11:32
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 March, 11:39
You reading Yvonne Whiteman?
Interesting on bloodline history.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 March, 04:49
Interesting. First I've heard of these writings, so I have a lot more reading to do. Found a decent overview at Graham Hancock site, then read a bunch of articles that didn't add much or sought only to discredit it. Most links to the actual text seem to be blocked or have wordpress errors, but been reading some of the text at rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/selections-from-the-kolbrin-bible.html

Lot of things strike me as simple truths, but there's also some parts that feel more modern or even new age. Could be the Celtic side blended in.

A quote I liked:
Wisdom does not consist of what a man knows, but of recognizing the limits of his knowledge. Listen always but speak seldom. Maintain silence when in doubt and you will seldom get into trouble.

As I re-investigate so much of what I've learned, I'm taking my time developing new information, which are evolving as a set of possibilities of varying likelihoods. It's a slow process.