Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 March, 07:09
POTUS's lawsuit is giving me "How do you introduce evidence legally?" vibes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
unfortunately it is giving me more cover up vibes....even if they introduce evidence the American people will never see it. We can post the evidence all day long and they will just continue to believe the media lies over us every day of the week.
07:11 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
25 March, 08:10
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
If it's televised, you can bet the never Trumpers will be watching. Might be educational for them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
25 March, 09:49
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
do you really think they will televise it? They kept the Maxwell trial and the NEXIUM trial quiet...they aren't going to televise any of it. The only people who will give any information are the citizen journalists. The sheeple think we are all nuts. They will think its all a big fat lie. The only way to wake these people up is televised public confessions on their boob tubes.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 March, 07:18
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
The media will be forced to comply or they'll be smashed to bits.

It's their choice.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
25 March, 09:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I would love to see that happen, but they won't televise it unless they are forced to. Right now, no one is forcing them to do squat. They are still lying, still pushing their orange man bad BS. I'm just very skeptical that it makes any difference. It could drag on for decades the way our courts currently run. Nothing gets settled. Look how long it took for the servers to be turned over in Arizona and they STILL don't have all the information they asked for. No one seems to care. It is like they gave up. They should have thrown them in jail, but no. They gave them opportunity after opportunity and still to this day they haven't fully complied. The good guys always give up. That is why things drag on for infinity.