Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
👀 on
Got ur 6
Blackhawks in formation
Atlanta - right over our house
Low and slow - blades reverberating
Have seen in 2s, never 3s and they were on a distinctly different flight path today - purposeful

Entire house shook
1600 hours, 3.24.22
WWG1WGA
10:19 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
25 March, 01:57
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
those are apaches

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 01:58
In response Ultra MagaQueen to her Publication
Yes, realized after my post. thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

veni vidi11 @venividi11
24 March, 11:58
We had two of them fly over our house about 2 weeks ago, same thing, really low, no active base near by. NW Arkansas. Scared the heck out of me.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 March, 11:09
Been busy here for the past 2-3 weeks just an hour southwest of you on GA/AL border. I see 2-3 sorties a day. Low and slow even landing at local non military airport. Something is definitely up

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 March, 10:48
Last night they flew over mine in Kentucky!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
24 March, 10:45
I'm in Columbus and 5 of them flew over my house today. What a cool sight.

24 March, 10:48
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Clean sweep...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 March, 11:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
We're neighbors

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
24 March, 10:40
I am in Hampton, unfortunately AU doesn't let me post pics from my phone for some reason but the other day I almost lost my shit... Cobra Gunship and Apache about 150 feet over my house... I thought for sure I was doomed, had several Blackhawks as well...😱

24 March, 10:42
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Yes, these were about 200 feet off the deck.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 10:38
Trump Rally in Georgia on Saturday, so . . .

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
24 March, 10:30
Yes we are in Woodstock- Canton and they were making so much I walked outside to see. Where are you in area ? near Dobbins?