Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 03:21
Love wins 2 to 1.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
For those who don't believe . . .

Mom went into the hospital on 01-11-22.
Her birth date was 10-22 (1-22).
That was the halfway point of her hospital stay (11 days either side).
She was in the hospital 22 days.
She died on 02-02-2022.

God was there, as was our love. That was the only thing that made her "wrongful death" bearable.

Lean into love and God.🙏💙
07:24 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 07:51
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I didn't post for sympathy, though I appreciate the prayers.

Losing my mom was traumatizing, due to what was done to her, and the fact that she was the sweetest person I've ever known. My sisters (who have been V'd) were clueless of the numerology until I told them.

The point is that God is here for those willing to see. We are often spoken to through numbers (and feelings). Be open to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 March, 07:41
I am so sorry for your loss, sweet friend. The pain runs so deep. 😔
My Mom went into the hospital on 2/28.
8+2+2 = 12

24 March, 07:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It keeps cutting off my text. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

24 March, 07:49
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Mom died on 3/12.
3+1+2= 6
Her birthday was 6/3.
Mom spent 12 days in the hospital.

My little sister and I just picked up Mom’s ashes today, it is all very heartbreaking. I am glad, and sad, my sister and I were able to be by her side when she took her last breath. Our Moms are in a much better place, free of pain and suffering. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Grace Rodrick @GFR
24 March, 07:33
so sorry for your loss… prayers for you and your family.