Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 January, 12:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
$AMC
whatup Anon Apes
still here
💎🤲🏼🦍🚀🚀🚀🌛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
03 February, 12:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 February, 03:04
When Jfk Jnr couns come out I want to buy all the Gold & silver ones ... I rather have all those ones

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
01 February, 10:35
HOLD!!!!! dont let the hedges win!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 10:37
In response Lou Chadwell to his Publication

Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 February, 10:11
I'm ALL IN with my measly $150.00 on AMC!
Doing my part the best that I CAN.
Holden holding on!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 10:41
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
💎💎💎💎💎
diamond hands

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 February, 08:02
@VincentKennedy . 😎❤️🇺🇸🦅
#TheBidensRFooked .

Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 February, 10:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
02 February, 07:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
love this💖💖💖 Lets #fook them up!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 06:19
Sure you don't wanna raise that APL? They're pretty pissed.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 February, 07:53
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
lol so many are pissed and giving up.

Cody John @1776faith
01 February, 06:19
LOL so true

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
01 February, 06:32
In response Cody John to his Publication
Yep. That's the stuff.

Navy93 ... @Navy93
01 February, 08:54
In response Cody John to his Publication
the comment below is even more funny to me

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
01 February, 06:12
America Pissed Level = 8.96 -noted

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
01 February, 06:08
I bought 41oz of silver and cashed out my stocks. Ill go back in when my president is back 🇺🇸

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
01 February, 08:48
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
that is great, I am on3 different sites waiting list for silver.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 09:30
The full crash/lose all your $ on the market isn't reasonable....more like all the bad peeps get assets taken away. XRP would make up for any of my loses anyway.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 February, 03:29
wE Not a FINA adviser but A PATRIOT, and protect the vunerable!!!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
01 February, 03:23
HOOOOOLD!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 February, 02:59
👀
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE investing WORLD

https://www.bloomberg.com/...

The Quadfather @Quadfather
01 February, 02:52
Saving for these.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
01 February, 08:50
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
where can u get these!??

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 February, 03:02
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
I want that one too ... can you buy it in my country

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
01 February, 02:49
that was your 111 post

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
01 February, 02:20
Well I wish you WERE a financial advisor! lots of us little guys anxious about retirement funds, 401ks, and pensions. You used to be able to plan for the future but now i feel like we are just along for the ride and I have no idea what our money and retirements will look like.
I also have the oddest sense that everything will be just fine!!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
01 February, 02:14
they are saying
D9NT BUY SILVER- THE HEDGERS ARE TEYING TO MANIPULATE US AWAY FROM GAMESTOP AMC

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 10:45
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
you can buy physical silver but they say paper is citadel so thats no good - they are the bad guys!
im hold AMC and GME in the trenches fighting the war! i love my fellow apes❤️🦍

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 February, 02:11
AMC ⬆️ 7.77% right now. Vibes.

*Not an authorized financial advisor*

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
01 February, 02:06
ok Vincent, I have some on AMC, it's a movie right? I know you're not an advisor but i been watching you for a long while now and i trust ya :)🤞

Bay 17d @Bay17d
01 February, 02:00
I added to my Silver stack over the weekend. I miss prices under $20/OZ lol.

The Quadfather @Quadfather
01 February, 01:50
Silver price manipulated down for decades.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 February, 01:49
Morning Vincent :)

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
01 February, 01:40
just bought more silver 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

Larry Leathers @proump48
01 February, 08:58
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
I tried to buy silver here in the Philippines . There is any being sold at all here . Wanted to be in the #SilverSqueeze️️️️

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
01 February, 01:09
Is a market crash imminent? Ive been debating for days if we should just cash out of it. Really need some guidance 😬

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
01 February, 08:58
i dont think you need to cash out, I believe our investments are protected. I recently bought some silver, looks like precious metals hard assets is a good play right now. Thats just my thought, do what you feel is right. Got you this far!!😎🙌🏼

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 February, 12:56
failure imminent?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 February, 12:44

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 February, 12:46
mr #santos .
another #SPANISH yotuber comment abou the #XRP #PUMP IT
😆

"EY,

WHO OF YOU ( little smartass bastards😁 )

has go in EARLY in #XRP PUMP

but putting #SHORT against #XRP ( after the #PUMP near the +50)

an the get in out --- > with the earns in the XRP in the pocket

and inmediatlly

go to PUT IN THE #silver PUMP running parallel at time

I mean

FROM #XRP - - TO --- #silver transferece some guys / girls

😆
no ti much #MAGA spirit
will need more coordiantion or something

https://youtu.be/KiJ-7hUYy...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 February, 12:41
🤔👇🏼
"Guys DO NOT listen to the poeple influencing you to buy silver . The media is litterly coordinating a situation to get us all distracted from GME$ and AMC %,” said one WSB post, accusing mainstream media and investors of throwing out names that no one on Reddit is actually buying."

https://deadline.com/2021/...

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
01 February, 01:16
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
https://youtu.be/5oAEPVY4e...
This was just posted by Goerge News via Telegram.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
01 February, 01:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Friend found this