Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 March, 01:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
This phone hasn't stopped ringing...one call after another... 😉[THEY] all goin DOWN!👊👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Of all of them pictured, I'd say 0bama's face is the most telling.

I remember when he got out of Marine One after Trump's inauguration and into the limo, even through the tinted windows you could see the look of a very concerned man in deep thought, like "Uh oh, I'm fooked."

😂😂😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
They ALL had a look of P A N I C during our TRUE Presidents Inauguration, remember it started to rain and Killary was so stupid she couldn't figure out how get the plastic bag over her head fast enough.. I remember thinking "Keep pulling it down and now tie it tight around your neck!"😂
03:43 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it