Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
This phone hasn't stopped ringing...one call after another... πŸ˜‰[THEY] all goin DOWN!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
01:34 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Of all of them pictured, I'd say 0bama's face is the most telling.

I remember when he got out of Marine One after Trump's inauguration and into the limo, even through the tinted windows you could see the look of a very concerned man in deep thought, like "Uh oh, I'm fooked."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 March, 02:20
πŸ€”wonder if it will be revealed soon that L. Lynch has covid ?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 March, 03:43
They ALL had a look of P A N I C during our TRUE Presidents Inauguration, remember it started to rain and Killary was so stupid she couldn't figure out how get the plastic bag over her head fast enough.. I remember thinking "Keep pulling it down and now tie it tight around your neck!"πŸ˜‚