Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 March, 12:33
Can you read this?
Only 55 people out of 100 can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 March, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Me too...🙌 Always read right to left, drove my teachers and Mom crazy... I couldn't help it, but I never missed a word and always got the story...🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 March, 03:26
funny you say that.. My son is dyslexic and i have learned so much from him..

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
24 March, 02:51
sometimes i wonder R you future me 😂😂🤷‍♂️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 01:38
Been here before... Again !!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 March, 01:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
something something as important as the message and timestamp.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
24 March, 03:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂😂😂I read everything but don't understand a single word of English, does that count?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 March, 01:30
You & I both VK . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 March, 01:18
Helperbird Extension on your Browser and change font to "Opendyslexic". Then modify the dyslexia ruler as you see fit.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 March, 01:13
LOL _ you took the words right out of my mouth.
No problem at all reading that!