••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 08:06
AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 11:39
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I remember when Kobayashi first came on the scene starting wg1wga.com now WeGo.social. He was getting attacked by some Anons for creating a platform. Accused of trying to divide. Getting attacked made him want to give up. I think Q was watching it all play out. Then Q3038 dropped. He took it as a validation that he was on the right track.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
# 3038 is your favorite drop...I remember you telling me in December when I randomly posted.

Glad Koba didn't let the haters get to him!
We are lucky to be here...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
We always find our way back to each other...must be VK red panda vibes
12:08 AM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 12:14
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Ha...I think so. Was just thinking about that early now that I've seen you pop up again :)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 March, 12:20
God has a plan...always

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 March, 12:21
Back on Twitter again...see how long i last again...usully weeks now...used to be minutes lol