Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 11:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m trying to figure out what the agenda of the white hats are here, is maybe to expose the Supreme Court showing the world they are psychotic psychopaths ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 11:39
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
that and to get eyes on child trafficking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 March, 10:40
Romans 1:22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools,
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ship of Fools - Bob Seger (1976) FLAC Remaster HD Video - YouTube

"Ship Of Fools" was released on the album Night Moves in October of 1976. The album was the ninth by Bob Seger, and his first with The Silver Bullet Band. A...

Love Jesus @HouseCall
24 March, 10:32
Apparently she is blind when it comes to gender. Is that their reasoning for Blind Justice?

memes matter @NoComment
24 March, 02:30

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 12:20
Can you please use "woman" in a sentence . . .

Will she be giving her SC decisions in adjectives only? 🙄

This is one of those days when I feel as though our nation is as far gone as Jackson.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 March, 11:50
Well shoot - even 5 year olds understand that question....https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
23 March, 11:55
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 11:46
this just insane i just cant this should i say birther person wtc makes me crazy . and shes a Christian shes A fake she didn’t penalize the pedos like they should have been hammer

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 March, 11:46
jackson,thick as pigshit.

Christina Markahn @10101_O
23 March, 11:40
Live in TN and she is the best! Need more to keep pushing the reality...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 March, 11:37
BOOM !!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 11:34