Β·
5h
R.I.P. POTUS KENNEDY......
11:49 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
06 February, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I keep thinking about how Moses died right before they entered the Promised land too. R.I.P. sir. Forever indebted to you. Guess the Lord wanted him to have ringside for the fight! Love Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
06 February, 09:09
Please forgive me, but when did it become known this fellow is JFK? And he really doesn't look like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
05 February, 10:04
πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸ˜‡πŸ˜“

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
05 February, 09:17
😒 It would have been nice to hear him speak one more time.

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
05 February, 09:01

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
05 February, 10:08
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
Thank you for your service!!Rest in Peace, we have the watch!!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
05 February, 08:47
I heard this was possibly a service member??? If so, we should respect him for who he was instead of respecting him for who he wasn't

Stalota Patriot @Stalota
05 February, 09:36
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Beautifully said and yes he was a service member and needs that respect! Thank you for your service service and God bless

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
05 February, 09:40
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
05 February, 08:06
I have loved JFK since I was 12 years old & stll do. Funny how connected some people feel.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 08:06
Last name Will..Wake ....U

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
05 February, 08:00
LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
01 February, 12:16
looks like Joe Kennedy

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 February, 12:13
No, not JFK.

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
01 February, 12:06
JFK was assassinated in 1963... not to mention he would be over 100 years old...This nonsense needs to stop!

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
05 February, 08:32
In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication
Was he? Or was it a clone? JFK Jr. died in a plane crash, too. Michael Jackson. Marilyn Monroe. Elvis. Biden is a double/clone. So are many others. Is it so hard to believe that he may still be alive? Med beds? Good health? etc.... at this point I'm not shutting out anything. I think those that do are in for a huge awakening. Look at all that's going on around us. Who would've thought that THIS would be happening right now?? Not I.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
05 February, 10:07
In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication
https://t.me/GhostEzra/108...
please open!
We don not know all! Hollywood and high technology may have been around longer than you think!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 February, 11:52
It's not him. None of his marks on his face match.

Data Gramma @Vic
05 February, 08:50
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
That looks nothing like JFK.

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
01 February, 11:51
this is not him. this was debunked months ago

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
01 February, 11:51
Nana walk me through this post...?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:53
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
It came from willwakeu
He commented on the death of this man indicating it was JFK.
Many, many ppl believe that JFK was on to their plot and it was not him in the car.