Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 11:49
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
ยท
5h
R.I.P. POTUS KENNEDY......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
JFK was assassinated in 1963... not to mention he would be over 100 years old...This nonsense needs to stop!
12:06 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by madeinitaly67 in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
05 February, 10:07
In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication
https://t.me/GhostEzra/108...
please open!
We don not know all! Hollywood and high technology may have been around longer than you think!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
05 February, 08:32
Was he? Or was it a clone? JFK Jr. died in a plane crash, too. Michael Jackson. Marilyn Monroe. Elvis. Biden is a double/clone. So are many others. Is it so hard to believe that he may still be alive? Med beds? Good health? etc.... at this point I'm not shutting out anything. I think those that do are in for a huge awakening. Look at all that's going on around us. Who would've thought that THIS would be happening right now?? Not I.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
01 February, 09:41
Yep his head was blown almost off by the second bullet

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
05 February, 08:26
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
I saw a video of the Secret Service guy who was in the car when JFK was shot. He described exactly what happened to JFK. It is impossible that he survived.