Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
More SciFi stories. Imagine Earth being a giant mechanical/electrical disk & a Terrarium & Aquarium at the same time + firmament above. Edge is Antarctica, center of the Earth would be North Pole. There's portals/doors to other realms on the Edges. Not a full of story of course.

Read Enoch 33-36, might explain some things. Admiral Byrd would've explain it in other words, more understandable to our time.

Basically, Enoch and Admiral Byrd tell the same story, just Enoch tells the story in more details.
05:37 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 March, 11:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Another idea that caught my attention. No idea if there is any accuracy here but i hope we find out soon🕯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 March, 10:05
im opened minded. These days about alot of issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 March, 07:48
https://youtu.be/x4wL4lbww...

If we can fire nuclear weapons into space… and ETs can neutralize them.

https://youtu.be/x4wL4lbww...

If we know that the moon does orbit the earth in such a way we see only one face and there are bases on the far side.

//

if we knew they destroyed the original moon landing tapes [rolls of film] to cover up what we found [Life among the stars]

If we have hundredss of whistleblowers detailing classified material…

I would say the firmament is not what you think it is.

Can you travel faster than the speed of light in this realm? What happens when you go faster? What is a barrier to movement in this sense? A firmament [of consciousness].

not a glass ceiling.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 03:12
a magnificently marvellous egg ?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
☯️ UNIversal DISClosure 2020 HD 3D. The Most Interesting Video On Earth. Construct Of Reality? - YouTube

PART 3: Grand Finale - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNcApKqWKUEDIT: Dec 6th - Thank you for being on this journey. A few words - I have to say NO to all ...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 03:13
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Star system Earth ? ✨

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 March, 07:55
Wow, I heard msm mention sea monkeys yesterday and today they are talking about dome. 👀🌏

ElBurro Dorado @thegoldenass
23 March, 07:18
I am just ready for whatever the Truth is

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 March, 06:58
Which reminds me of this

Fantasy land.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.
The world would otherwise collapse.
40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘CONSPIRACY’ label.
Was necessary.

AND this
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be HELD HOSTAGE.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA.
Q+

Which reminds me of what Jetson White posted on YouTube! There is a new world already prepared and there IS a place for everyone! If above 40,000 feet is needed to see the truth we might truly be watched over from above the dome! WWG1WGA is NOT just a saying but has a deeper spiritual meaning. Nikola Tesla might have prepared the future for us and the Tech is in use now!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 March, 06:29
Interesting. Maybe we are on a spaceship.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 06:32
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Disney "Space Ship Earth". They tell?
2 pics attached.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 March, 06:27

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 06:23

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 March, 04:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We came from the sea. Reminds a lot of this movie. Many comms.
WATCH THE WATER
🌊

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/ZHpJr7_5M...
Prometheus: Engineer Sacrifice 720p HD - YouTube

All rights reserved to FOX Studios.Update:Audio was a bit wonky because I took a reversed clip and made it go forward. Hope you enjoy though!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 March, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not Important @Notimportant
23 March, 06:21
Reminds me of VK's comment ...
"Sea Monkeys" 👀

😑

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Katch22 ….. @Katch22
23 March, 06:41
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Because it is a realm…

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 March, 06:16
NOT ONLY THOSE TWO...

RAYMOND
ELIAS
FEIST

MANKING BIGGEST HERO OF 20.CENTURY

http://crydee.com/raymond-...

http://www.crydee.com/raym...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 06:00
Did you watch Norbz theory?

Operation Que @OperationQ
30 March, 01:06
You are quickly disproven here with overwhelming hard facts:

🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 March, 05:46
So maybe what they call planets are just other realms. 🤔

Not Important @Notimportant
23 March, 06:22
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
This has been something I've pondered or "other terra"

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 March, 09:07
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Maybe what you call other realms is just planets.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 March, 05:44
That was a great video if its the one I think it is.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 05:46
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Didn't watched it. Was researching and found that pic on the internet, which fits to the description. I believe there's more to it.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 March, 05:43
trumps wall...antarctic wall...keeping the riff raff out? Infiltrated?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 05:44
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Bridge > Wall