Jim Johnson @JimJinky
On the issue of clones. It's my understanding that cloning takes place at the cellular level and would grow at the same rate as the original. That means any planned cloning would need to be done when the original person was very young. I don't believe it would be possible to clone someone who is already, say 40 years old, and decieve people with that double. The clone and the original would both need to be 'born,' at roughly the same time. I think actors in disguise, and CGI, is more likely to be the case for a least most instances of deception, but a small degree of deepstate individuals may have clones.
03:55 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JimJinky in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 December, 09:57
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
I have read and heard discussed that they have ability to speed up the growth process exponentially; that clones are good for 2 to 3 years only then mal function.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 April, 10:01
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
interesting -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396