Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The tulips are blooming. It got me thinking. If the change of light cycle is needed for tulips to start blooming then how does it get the light signal if its buried underground? Temperature has been off season a bit so ruled that out but know its a factor. Just have a strong vibe there is more to life than we realize.
03:21 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 March, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
why certain locusts every 17 years. bizzzzaaarrroooo ….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Reese @melree95
24 March, 04:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 March, 11:04
Sunlight penetrates to the seeds wherever they are.

Sunlight starts life at higher frequencies forming the energy body first, the physical form comes last.

Sunlight has 21 frequencies;
7 visible - Physical manifestation
7 infrared - Astral/Akashic Manifestation
7 Ultra-Violet - Etheric/Soul Manifestation

Each of the 7 frequencies has a corresponding frequency on another spectrum, these Trinity's form the 7 rays of creation.

Tulip
1 it receives high frequency soul type expansive energy
2 it radiates this energy to accumulate an astral form (stretches)
3 the Physcal grows out of the ground (fills in)

The Third day, ... I mean Ray.

;-)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 March, 08:22
Vibration? The earth's natural harmony ... Shumann Resonance
Also the cold is a form of hibernation, the warmth of the earth, plus the moisture for rain loosens the soil ... allowing minuscule light rays to direct its growth. (bulbs have a tear drop shape ... the tip must be planted up or it can't grow.)

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
24 March, 06:24
Tulips (and other spring bulbs) also need from 12-14 weeks of temps below 55 degrees

Wylla Mizer @Wyllamizer
24 March, 05:01
Actually, tulip growth is based on temp change. They have to be grown differently in the warmer climates. Certain types of tulips need time in cold to grow. In the South ,bulbs are often frozen or refrigerated.

Also if normally winter climes are unseasonably warm in winter or early spring, it can spark the early growth of tulips & daffodils because of temperature change, not because of amount of sun in the day. Fortunately, they're quite hardy & generate their own heat so when it inevitably gets cold and freezes again, they can still survive even heavy amounts of snow as long as the weight doesn't bend or break them.

I live close to the same lat as my mom, but I live in North Idaho and she lives near the coast of Oregon (warmer). Her daffs & tulips are in bloom, & mine are barely out of the ground.

When we lived an hour apart in CO, she lived above 6k ft. I @ 1 mile high. My tulips were grown, bloomed & gone when hers barely be out of the ground as her cold season was so lon

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 March, 12:29
I was once told to think of things in terms of the James Cameron movie Avatar for like a visual!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
24 March, 12:14
In conjunction with ground energy...

Maybe it senses a part of the light spectrum that we don't recognize as important. Because we were never taught about it. Do some types of light penetrate the ground?

Or interdimensional layered realities where there is some effect from one dimension to another. I.E. - another dimension actually controls when the plant blooms.

Which would explain connections made between people that have seeming been there all along. Because in another dimension we already do know each other.

We simply can't see it with the narrow visible spectrum we have, as well as, what I believe, to be a dampening field that screws with our senses operating properly. An intentionally created dampening field. A ground shaking device might give a near same effect. Which is to disorient us.

Which would mean that maybe we just need to be shook.

24 March, 12:24
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Ask before you go to sleep and if God and your guides/team will show you this and allow you to remember upon waking!!! ;-)

24 March, 01:45
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Have you been through a stargate yet? I have been in dreamstate, two dreams come to mind, one where I was lifted up by a Giant hand of God and shown the whole universe, all things big to small, but was told I would not recall everything upon waking. When I did wake, I wrote down all I could remember and could remember they told me that I would remember in time! Last 5 years have really stirred a lot up! Second dream was much like the startgate movie, as they walk through that membrane like substance and stars and planets shoot by so fast. It is amazing! Just a feeling I cannot describe in words! ;-)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 March, 11:07
Intuition.

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
23 March, 09:29
so dig this…the seed produces up to 900% more nutrients than is stored before it sets roots to soil and begins to search outside itself for sustenance. way more to life than we currently know…

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 07:42
Here's a piece of our Oregon peace.
Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn Oregon.

Definitely something awakens us all. We start getting spring fever and everyone comes out of hibernation. Thanks for the fresh air ~

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 March, 12:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
❤️Beautiful!! 😇

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 March, 08:28
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I love this, so gentle and inviting. Really, visual peace!
Thank You!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 March, 07:37
My wifes favorite 🥰 It was always difficult to get them for her Dec bday or Valentines Day. Now any time I see them, I remember her beautiful smile. Thank you sir for the positive vibe.

24 March, 12:31
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 March, 07:20
❤️💥💯🔥

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 March, 05:13
Frequency and Vibration

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 March, 04:44
👀 Let there be Light ✨

https://youtu.be/15pOr1E6h...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 March, 04:29
UNIVERSAL CREATIVE ENERGY

suZy Connolly @suZq14
23 March, 04:25
when i was a child i couldnt understand how the sun would melt the snow on the ground before it melted the snow on the house roofs and mountain tops.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 04:19
Inner heat/light source :)

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
23 March, 04:15

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
23 March, 04:09
electromagnetic energy…everything IS energy so there within lies the connection. all in motion all the time.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
23 March, 03:56
perhaps youre referring to the stock market...following the great tulip bubble burst the dutch economy was destroyed....are we headed to a crash due to unseen forces https://www.investopedia.c...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 03:53
We, like all plants and animals are tuned to Gaia, which is a living thing.
Idk hun, how does any of this work together?
Bears hibernate.
People naturally sleep at night
Birds know to migrate
Whales beached themselves yrs ago when the earth shifted cause it screwed up their natural resonance.
Grounding to Gaia frequency

The laws of frequency and vibration.
What are your thoughts on this?🧐

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 06:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What shift? Do you have a link to the info?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 March, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
FOR SURE I AM BEAR SPECIE😁😁😁
BECAUSE NAP TIME IS ONLY TIME, WHEN U TRULLY LIVE...

DISCONNECTED FROM THIS SHIT SHOW

https://youtu.be/MMl0Q_uPR...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 03:51
18 And I looked and saw therein a lofty Throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of Cherubim.
19. And from underneath the Throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon.
20. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow.
21. None of the Angels could enter and could behold His Face by reason of the Magnificence and Glory and no flesh could behold Him.
22. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him, yet He needed no counselor.
23. And the most holy ones who were nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him.

Enoch CHAPTER XIV.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 09:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 March, 03:51

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
23 March, 03:49
hinting to the Netherlands? 30 million tullips frown there on the tullip farms. beautiful

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 March, 03:47
vibes?

memes matter @NoComment
23 March, 03:45
i think the seeds /onions are coded, combined with the hz in the ground act as sunrays so to speak

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
23 March, 03:45
The Universe is connected.