Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
⚡Madeleine Albright passed away, 84 YO.

Madeleine Albright was the first woman US Secretary of State.
My comment: she was one of the main reasons that Yugoslavia was bombed by NATO in 1999. The war started on March 24th. So she, passed away exactly one day before 23 years after that war started.
02:56 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 06:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😂🤣Are you positive she was a woman? Can we ask a Judge to define a "woman" please? 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
23 March, 05:57
I searched google when you uploaded this and there was nothing on her death. Now it's being confirmed everywhere. You're too fast man! Bravo bruda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 05:59
In response God Wins to his Publication
🤜🤛

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 March, 04:36
No tears here.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 March, 04:11

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 March, 03:40
Inventor of the modern day Cankle! Sad day for the Deep State ;(

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
23 March, 03:24
Suicide, too close to the COVID reports

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 March, 03:21
I WROTE LITTLE SONG FOR OUR CZECH BLOODY MARY FROM SMÍCHOV

SMÍCHOV =>PLACE WHERE PEOPLE SMILE

R. HEIDRYCH: "CZECH ARE SMILING BEASTS" 👁️

BE CAREFULL DEEP STATERZ, WHAT YOU WISH
FOR... BECAUSE, YOU KNOW..."METATRON" IS RIZEN!!! 😭🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/K9Qs8-Bki...

https://www.parlamentnilis...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 03:19
Now let’s officially announce The “Queen’s” demise

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 March, 03:14
I really thought she was already dead... this is a mandela effect for me. Did Cern actually get turned back on?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 03:17
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
lol about a month ago, I wrote here about her. I'll find the thread and repost.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 March, 03:08
MADELLINE KORBEL ALLBRIGHT

ANOTHER CZECH JEWISH MANKIND SCUMM AND HYENA!!!

https://history.state.gov/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 03:10
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Serbs saved her in WII. She did not remember that. Evil.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 March, 05:05
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
60 Minutes interviewer, Leslie Stahl, asked Albright: "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"
Former Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, replied: "I think this is a very hard choice. But the price–we think the price is worth it." (May, 1996)
THIS IS WHO ALBRIGHT WAS... EVIL.
ČUBKA

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 03:02
February 23, 2022·2 min read
In this article:

Vladimir Putin
Vladimir Putin
President of Russia
Madeleine Albright

Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said Russian President Vladimir Putin would be making a "historic error" if he proceeds with a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

"Mr. Putin's revisionist and absurd assertion that Ukraine was 'entirely created by Russia' and effectively robbed from the Russian empire is fully in keeping with his warped worldview. Most disturbing to me: It was his attempt to establish the pretext for a full-scale invasion," Albright wrote in an op-ed for The New York Times.

"Should he do so, it will be a historic error," the former top U.S. diplomat wrote.

Albright recounted her impressions of Putin as the first senior U.S. official to meet him after he became Russia's president. She said she had noted at the time that he was "small and pale" and "so cold as to be almost reptilian."

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 03:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Projection.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 03:14
In response arba happihr to her Publication
spoken from the mouth of an actual reptillian🙄

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 March, 03:00
Very meaningful movement in The Force. Alwrong was a "female" Kissinger/Brzezinski.

Jes King @jes_US
23 March, 02:58
see you later space cowgirl 👋🏾

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 March, 02:57
"Symbolism will be [their] downfall."