Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 11:49
You are more important than you even realize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 01:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
🙏I'm so sorry about your Sister. She was a warrior. Fought for truth. We all get ridiculed. I'm pretty much alone. My sister is awake but she lives in another State. Other than that I post a lot on Facebook where most of my family and friends are. I'm a conspiracy theory nut. I don't care what anyone thinks about me any longer. I know the truth will come out soon and set me free. I'll keep you and your Family in my thoughts and prayers.🙏
01:59 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 02:22
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Much love x Its hard.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 March, 02:48
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
🙏I'm sure.