Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Literally they have said QAnon at least 10 times in the past 30mins on FOX.
12:23 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 March, 01:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Attacks increasing?
Context of drops mislabeled and used?
Select orgs/journalists dropping controversial info as attempt to label as whole, screenshooting, then writing articles on drops they themselves wrote?
Highlight of corrupt PAC = deflect by PAC = point to former members as method to shield?
We are being bombarded for a reason.
Look for keywords to be repeated by many (controller & coordinated roll out).
FAKE NEWS IN FULL PANIC.
(less than 10).
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Geoff Heard @GPRacer51
24 March, 07:21
And they still can't get it right...
There is just Q...
...and Anons.
Call themselves journalists?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
24 March, 03:03
"When Legends Rise" - Godsmack - YouTube

2019 TOUR DATES ON SALE NOW AT : https://www.godsmack.com/tour/Stream and download the new album, When Legends Rise: https://Godsmack.lnk.to/WhenLegendsRiseI...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 01:42
So FOX has at least a 33.33 percentage of fake news.

They may even qualify as a parrot.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 March, 01:46
The Q aggregate site for Q's posts I use is: qanon.pub
Corporations spend millions to brand a product.
The name QAnon came about organically, didn't it?
Instant recognition.
Fits perfectly on a t-shirt, hat or mug.
President Trump, the master of branding, prolly likes it. I do. Someone in Barcelona thought so too.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 March, 09:09

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 March, 09:06
They be scared!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 March, 08:58
Coincidence or silent war?
Pray.
Night [2]
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 March, 08:53
I am still trying to figure out who Qanon is. I have heard of Q and these beautiful people around the world called Anons, but the Qanon...never heard of them. Maybe i should Google it

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 March, 08:41
They are silly #MSM
only #Q & #Anons
there is no qanon
silly #MSM in the #USA
and around the world a joke.
#MSMisEnemyOfThePeople

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 March, 08:38
I DON'T WATCH FAUX FOX ANY MORE. I CALLED THE DAY AFTER THE 2020 ELECTION, AND I TOLD MY CABLE TO GET RID OF FOX.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
23 March, 08:34

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
23 March, 04:38
Vous connaissez l'effet Streisand ? Eh bien, c'est ce qu'il s'est passé la derniere fois ou Qanon était dans tous les merdias.
Discréditer, se moquer leurs seuls arguments, comme on dit chez moi ce sont des petites personnes sans cerveaux et pour protéger les enfants, je supporte et je supporterais leurs discrédits, leurs moqueries ça glisse sur moi comme l'eau sur les plumes d'un canard.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 March, 03:04
I saw it! I could not believe it.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 March, 03:03
Julians Rum flashback.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 March, 02:52
PANIC.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 02:48

Nada ... @Nada
23 March, 02:06
for a psyop they sure can't shut the fuck up about it

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 March, 01:49
In their fooking heads

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 March, 02:50
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
the trolls were out last night on AU
i bet i gained like 100+ follower

Panic+Clowns=Great Show

VK’s followers went up like 150 🤣🤣🤣

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 March, 01:45
I was trying to post this drop last night in a response but it pics were not uploading. Great vibe that it fits in today.
PAIN.jpg

Follow the PEN.
Think timing.
Coincidence?
The ATTACKS WILL only get worse.
They are losing [all] control.
Q

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 08:44
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Yes that outage was felt by all of us! 😎👍

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
23 March, 01:26
Ugh, how can you stomach through watching any MSM.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 March, 03:06
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
I don't....I roll my eyes too much. Or this look 🙄, so anything I get from there is word of mouth. Why bother? It's ridiculous.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
23 March, 01:24
I loath that term 'QAnon'. There is Q and there are Anons. The two are quite different.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
23 March, 01:22
We Are the News

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 01:21
They can’t keep up w/ Anons so they must project!! 🤣😂

That Play in their playbook has to be getting old to Normies! 🤦‍♀️

got your six @gotyoursix
23 March, 01:20
🤐

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
23 March, 01:05
panic

suZy Connolly @suZq14
23 March, 01:03
cant post the pics or screenshots bit saw your post at 4.23....had 37 comments 96 likes and 41 reposts 37+96+41= 174

Q posr 174
There is 'Q'. 1 There are 'Anons'. 2 There is no 'Qanon'. 3 Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]? DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS? Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected]. You are correct, CJ. Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning. [mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?] Do you believe it was a coincidence surgical removal of You Tube accounts occurred same day as 'Hunter' drop? Welcome to the Digital Battlefield. Q

suZy Connolly @suZq14
23 March, 04:27
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
can post the screenshot now

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 March, 01:02
The white hats cant make it any clearer on where people should be looking to prepare for whats next

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 01:00
Just saw this headine from 3.20 🤦🏼‍♀️
They even used "fringe" in the article. 🤣

"Such a dichotomy is then leveraged by the next disinformation tool: amplifying fringe voices."

They finish up by basically saying nothing can stop us. ✨🐸✨

"The continuing circulation of QAnon ideas also shows that even as social media firms try to stop the movement’s posts from going viral, they can still gain traction by proliferating across an array of alternative websites that no one can wrangle."

Can't wrangle those QAnon people.🤣🤣🤣

https://www.bloomberg.com/...